Chappie #1

Tylers POV~

It's around Christmas time and Mark, Ethan and I just finished recording the ginger bread house building.... challenge....thingy.... whatever you wanna call it. I was exhausted from all the cleaning we had to do because FuCkInG EtHaN aNd MaRk HaD tO sMaSh ThOsE tWo HoUsEs! Anyway I was just about to hit the hay when I heard this quiet giggle from behind me... "Ethan...is that you?..." I asked as I turned around to look behind me. There was no one there... 'what the hell?' I thought as I got up from my cozy spot and started to walk towards my room...but then...I heard it again. It was getting closer. I turned my walk into a speed walk and then eventually a sprit to my room as it kept getting closer. I made it to my room and locked my door behind me. "That was the first time I've actually been scared in a long time" I said to myself. Then out of nowhere I hear a quiet "boo" right in my ear and I let out a girly scream as I punched whatever it was in the face. I look back to see Ethan lying on the floor, cupping his face and crying.... I hit him... I rushed over to his side and hugged him tightly, apologizing over and over again. "Oh God Ethan I'm so so sorry I didn't mean to hurt you, I didn't know it was you, I'm so sorry!" I scooped him up and carried him down stairs and into the kitchen. He continued to cry as I set him down on one of the seats at the island. I guess Ethan's crys woke Mark up because I look over to see him standing in the door way with a very confused look on his face. Then he seemed to kick back into gear and ran over to Ethan and I. He asked me what happened while I was putting the ice pack on Ethan's face right where I hit him. "He came up behind me and scared me and my fight or flight instinct kicked in before I realized it was Ethan and I socked him right in the face, really hard too..." I felt awful. After a while Ethan had fallen asleep in my arms while I was hugging him and apologizing more. 'He looks so peaceful...and....cute...' wait....cute?! I blushed at my thoughts but I pushed them away. I walked up to Ethan's room while still carrying him and tucked him in for the night. "Goodnight Ethan...ya cutie..." "I didn't know you had a thing for him." Mark said from the doorway with the cockiest smirk ever 'shit' I thought as I turned around, blushing intensely. "I-I didn't either...." I muddered, looking down at the red haired man. "Looks like Tythan is real~." He said turning to go to his room. "G'night fucker" I said to him. "Night lover boy~." He responded, closing his door. 'I should probably get some sleep to' I thought to myself as I headed towards my room and passed out for the night.