Chapter 3

"I need to find a distraction, and something to help speedy get out of there" sparkska said quietly "awwww Jeremy has a girlfriend" one of the many humans said. Jeremy got up and said "this isn't any of your business!" Of course they couldn't understand him. Sparska took that moment to try and get Speedy out. She ran to the door. *knock, knock* "you got anything?" Speedy asked "no, did you find anything?"

"It's too dark in here! But I found this rubber thing though" speedy slit it under the door

"That's a rubber band..."

"Couldn't you try the nob?"

Sparska then jumped up and attempted to twist it. "It won't work- I'll be back for ya!"
Sparska ran toward the kitchen where there were foods of all sort. Not that she cared at the moment. She grabbed a huge kabob stick (of course she didn't know it was a kabob stick) she ran back to the basement door and tried to pry it open. Believe it or not, it worked. Ish. She pried the weak wooden door with the lock keeping it from actually opening. "N-now sqe-eese through." Speedy got about halfway through when *snap* the kabob stick broke and speedy started screaming. "Owowow!" Of course all the humans heard "eeeveii!" A few came over and unlocked the door "are you ok, little guy?" Speedy stared at them with the most 'really boi?' Face you can get. "Awww how cute! I think I'll keep him!"

"Bitch no! Sparkska run!" Speedy and Sparkska noped the fuck out of there. Soon ending up in the forest. "Where are we?" Speedy asked obviously not knowing were they were. "I think we're in route 14."

"How far are we from we're we were just an hour ago"

"I don't know Speedy, but I do know that we're far away from stereotypical early game forest."

"That's what the forest next to mine is called?"

"Yup"

"Humans are weird"

"You bet they are, speedy"

So now there adventure Truly begins to get back to stereotypical early game forest. And back to reseda forest. Or what ever I called it.

A few hours later sparska got a little itchy. Down there...

"Um...sparska?"

"Whaaaat?!"

"Why are you so mad? And itching..."

"I don't know Speedy! I couldn't possibly guess why I'm itching my red pussy"

"Maybe your in-"

"Heat, amazing guess smart guy, ding ding ding, we have a winner"

"Also I think it's about to-" just then it started raining

"Ahhhhh. Where's a cave when you need it!"

"It's ok sparska, maybe there's one somewh-"

"Found one, get in"

*insert link to sexy, calm music*
They both got in there, and layed down. They calmed down after what felt like several hours. Soon enough they fell asleep. Or at least speedy sounded asleep, and sparska was awake. Sparska was still itching her y'know what. Assuming speedy was asleep she went a little deeper into the cave, not just for privacy, but also for a more quieter place. She found a really nice rock. Or at least a rock she kinda liked. She laid against the rock she carefully and slowly slid her hand into her red, puffy, itching, awaiting, sex. Slowly shoving it in, and quickly pulling it out. She got a rhythm pretty quick. She had the urge to moan, she tried her best but she let a few out.

Speedy woke up looking around looking for sparska, he heard her moan echo a little. He knew what rape is, and even  a little sex. But not anything about moaning. So you could assume he was confused when he heard her pleasured moans, and wailing. He followed the sound and he found her. He hid behind a rock. He had no idea what she was doing, and he got an erection he hid behind the rock so he could hide it. He didn't know why he got an erection. He peered from behind the rock to stare at sparska. He felt a slight burn in his nose right when he was about stop it, he sneezed.
"Speedy!" She yelled as she stoped, clearly ashamed. "What was that?"

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: May 13, 2019 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

It's a close one जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें