CHAPTER 1

It was a great afternoon in Japan, Alice and her friends are talking about scary stories but the all knew it is fictional stories Alex, one of Alice friend's told a story of kuchisake onna,but it was almost 4:00 it was time to go home..... They went home and felt like there's something shaking under there feet..

There was an earthquake! They stayed in the basement filled with first aid,food and water. Their hearts were trembling in fear!

They checked out side it was 5:00 In the afternoon. They went to the park to tell more stories about Urban Legends.

In the book of legend, it said the woman will appear in 5:00.....

Alex said " tsk it's not like that she is going to appear to kill us right? "

Jennie replied " Well it m- might be t-true.... "

Alice can't wait to see if the legend is real or not... Then something behind them pulled Sam! They were horrified on what they saw they ran away to escape Kuchisake Onna they tiredly breathe they checked again in the legend of the book and it said "She will ask you if she is pretty or not if you say no she will cut your head with a large pair of scissors if yes she will come closer and peel off the mask and ask am I pretty now?! If you say yes she will slit your mouth and if you say no she will cut you in half"

They where scared not knowing what to do.. Jenny said " well let's see each other at the Cafe and let's get more information about her the spirit the took Sam....

Hey guys thank you for reading and I will work on the other chapter's when I'm not bussy 😇
Sorry if some parts are wrong ok