CHAPTER 3

It was 6:00 in the evening, they split up to trap the angry spirit in a dead end.

Sabrina said "This is scary.."
"Sabri chill" replied James, it was really dark but they have light pole
James left Sabrina near the pole.

Sabrina was a little scared and in her mind she can hear whispering "Watash kirei?" Meaning Am I pretty?

She didn't know what to do....

And when James was walking by the corners he saw a figure.....

It looked like an ordinary woman so he didn't worry about it then she stopped...... James was a bit scared too but..... He doesn't know if she is human or not he was confused so he just froze and thought about Sabrina left on the closed ramen store.

The strange woman asked " Watash Kirei?" James didn't know what to say if she is pretty or not....

And He said "No..." James thought that everything is going well.... But he was wrong...

Kuchisake Onna took out a pair of scissors

James froze in fear and was confused.
The woman was wearing a cloak and a surgical mask he thought.....

Wait a minute...... I GOT FOOLED BY KUCHISAKE ONNA!!! Before he ran he was stabbed at the back directly at the heart.

 I GOT FOOLED BY KUCHISAKE ONNA!!! Before he ran he was stabbed at the back directly at the heart

He wasn't able to make it but if he did
he can warn the others.

Sabrina walked for awhile and saw.....
A dead body of James a woman(the same one) asked Sabrina " Am I pretty?" Sabrina replied"So-so...." Kuchisake Onna was very confused

So Sabrina ran back to her group telling everything she saw... There were only 5 people in the group.

They were afraid to loose each other again.... So they went to Zane The Ghost Specialist.

Alice told everything to Zane and he took a story book about Kuchisake Onna he read it" Kuchisake Onna was the prettiest woman in Japan,in the afternoon she would ask "Am I Pretty?" Everyone in Japan said yes.

And one day Kuchisake Onna cheated on her samurai husband so for revenge he armed with a knife and slit her mouth ear to ear leaving her with a twisted bloody smile.... Soon she died. She came back on earth as an angry spirit."

Hey readers Thanks for reading Im still thinking on what they will do next so yeah bai