Chapter 3: The Story

Marinette's Pov
I wake up and get ready for school. I look at my wall and see the photos of Adrien. I start to cry. I wipe away my tears. After a while I head out of the door to go to school. I see Alya and say, "Hey Alya." " Oh, hey. " I spot Nino and say, "Hey dudettes." " hey Nino. " Alya and I say. Just then Adrien's silver car pills up and I stiffen and freeze. He gets out of the car and heads towards up. I grab Alya's arm and say, "Lets get to class. Don't wanna be late." We get to Mrs. Bustier's classroom I we sit down. After a couple of minutes of Alya going on her phone, while I flashback to what Adrien said, Nino and Adrien enter the classroom and Adrien says, "Hey Alya, Hey Mari." I freeze and feel a tear roll down my cheek. " Hey, Mari, are you ok? " All three of them ask. I don't answer and avoid Adrien's stare. More students fill in the classroom and after a while I say, "I-I'm fine..." Then Mrs. Bustier walks in and starts the lesson.

(Time skip to lunch.)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Still Marinette 's Pov
At lunch I sit by the entrance of school, and cry. I feel Tikki rub my neck and kiss my cheek. Then she hides. I stop crying and go sit with Alya. "Girl... Are you sure you're ok? You know you can tell me right. Just tell me when you're ready. The boys walk up to us. ( Nino and Adrien.) "Hey." I look at Adrien and tears start to roll down my cheeks. "Can I tell you guys a story? It has nothing to do with real life though." " Sure. " They said. "One day there was this girl. She was a 15 year old girl. She sorta had a double life. Around her family she was brave, and courageous, but when she was with her friends she was shy and clumsy. She had a crush on this certain boy. She decided to tell him she liked him but she couldn't because he was too busy with other things. After school she went on disguise and asked him who he liked, Why he liked her, and when he started to like that person. He said that he liked two girls. He didn't know it but the two girls were the same person. He said, " As long as you're here, I'll always love you more. " She went home and she started to cry. She thought that she should be happy and filled with joy, but she wasn't. She was sad and disappointed. She also liked another guy. She knew he liked someone else too but she didn't know what to. If you were her what would you do? Would you try to ask the guy out, would you just leave it as it is and pretend it never happened, or tell the guy that the two people he likes are the same person? "Tell the guy that the two people are the same." They all say. " Ok. Well that's it. " Then the bell rings.

(Time skip to after school.) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Still Mark's Pov
I get my things and head to Alya's. At 5:00p.m. I knock on the door, smiling. "Hey girl." "Hey Alya. " I walk in and set my things by the door. "Hey dudette." "Hey Nino." "Hey Marinette." My smile quickly fades and I say, " Sunshine child... " I avoid Alya, Nino, and Adrien's shocked faces. "Ok... Well you guys let's start.

(Yay 2 chapters in a row, maybe even 3 stories! Anyway I hope you're enjoying the story. Well... Bug Out!)