Cupid is a savage

Dekus. They're everywhere. Disgusting

Bakugo snorted kicking a Tin can from off the curb. The only thing he did love about weekends was the break he could take of school. Don't get it wrong , he loves to prove he is utterly the best but it's still very hard and to take a breath is always needed .

But lately since he got into highschool, he's been rather popular. Of course he's Bakugo , he's got the looks , the talent , the brain and of course the brawn . He's been getting asked out to hang about by friends almost every week ,a few girl admirers but he doesn't have the time for relationships. If he wants to be the best , he has to give all his attention to be it . Sacrifices are needed . And to be honest, none is worthy to be his girlfriend.

A walk around the town always helped clear his mind. It never failed to just dump everything he got into just breathing and walking to his slow pace . It was clam and peaceful. Something foreign to him . He was so flared up all the time , with just to many emotions rushing inside him he never got a peace of mind . So this . Ah . This if only time he really got the feeling of just wanting to breath in slowly and take in life bit by bit.

To much dismay , he found himself at half of his walk when he heard a ever so familiar squeak.

Oh for fuck's sake.

Exiting a small local store, there she was. Akward and dorky. Todoroki's friend , wearing short running shorts and a way to baggy shirt , it almost appeared he wore nothing but the shirt . She carried a rather large bag in her not broken hand , as the other hand was still in a cast.

Bakugo felt a pang. Should he turn around and pretend he didn't see her ?, keep walking and just ignore her existing ?or say hello and see what happens ?.

It wasn't late , if anything the sun was just about to begin to set , but bakugo wasn't a people person and turning around and calling it a day seemed the most pleasant idea to him, but to his bad luck a car parked beside him making such a noise it was heard through all Japan. She turned to the noise , eyes perked and eyes peeled open, lips slightly parted. She looked like a dazed idiot. Or at least that's the thought that ran a marathon though Bakugo's mind.

If she says hi , I say hi.

And in command she did, giving a nod in his direction and smiling with the particular akwardness she posed.

She began to walk towards him and oh by the gods in the universe , bakugo sallowed and took a deep breath, nervous .

"Howdy partner " she created a horrible western accent that made Bakugo cringe to his toes . " what brings you around this rodeo ?" She continued the awful accent

" stop that " bakugo demanded and he earned a loud laugh , that kind of laugh that makes people turn their heads because it's a loud and just a plain horrible laugh " and I was just walking around "

"Well great" they stood there, in the parking lot of the store while the sun settled in between hills , like some kind of meant to be shit "bet you have better things to do than talk to me " he did, honestly he did , like walking around without destination " but you're always welcomed to come by my place if you like , mi casa es su casa" again a horrible accent , this time in Spanish, making it ten times worse " I just got instant ramen if you like" She shook the bag in her hands

Wow plastic sounds absolutely delicious

"I'll pass " he stated simply

She nodded " guess I'll go then"

"But" oh Christ bakugo what are you doing " since I'm going in that direction I might as well keep your dumbass safe till you get home "

"You don't have t-"

"Shut up and walk " she pursed her lips in a firm line and nodded.

He thought about offering to take the bag but nah, it's a bag , it's not that heavy, and it was instant ramen, so as a matter of fact, it isn't heavy.

They walked peacefully in silence. For a long time . She was looking straightforward. Lost probably in her thoughts

Bakugo took a long hard stare .It had been around a week since he was at her house with everybody in the circus of Deku's friends . Her skin was clearing up from the ugly bruises she had before and just looking more like human rather than a skeleton.
He wonder if asking what he had left on last time would be prudent . Her quirk and the lack of use with it .

" could you -" she gulped and looked down to her feet " not look at me ?" She quietly asked under her voice

He really hated when people did that . He can't hear for shit and then they whisper and he isn't going to fucking guess what they said . But he did hear what she just muttered but if hadn't he was gonna throw hands

"Next time why don't you order me instead of asking me " she narrowed her eyes down bashful " your bruises are fading " he stated his previous observation

"Ah yes! Feeling much better too " she gave a big toothy grin " I can laugh without my chest hurting as well , look" she wheezed

She faked a laugh that turned into a fucking coughing fit.

And something just turned upside down.
The sun was setting behind her .
Purple , pink and orange hues painting the sky like some Vincent Van Gogh Art.
And the way it lit her facial features. With the most horrible and dorky smile plastered on her hideous face as she tried to refrain herself from coughing . Her face was bright red and her lips almost purple . Bakugo felt his heart melt in the feeling , of wanting to breath slowly and take in life bit by bit .

There was a mild tenderness in the akward of her being , peace , a foreign thing to him. She was in that moment foreign to him . Like seeing her for the every first time again in a new lighting.

It lasted a mear second ,maybe less than that. Nanosecond . But it hit so hard that it felt like the emotions of a whole year.

"Bakugo " her annoying voice snapped into reality " stop staring, I demand it " she giggled right after that "oh god,please don't kill me "