Part 9

Hi everyone I am back with a new part, after a very long time hope you like it....
Let's start with a smile😊

***********

"Swara what happened why are you crying?" came the voice of worried Tanya who was shocked to see her miserable condition, messy hairs, tear -stricken face.

She looked up and hugged her while crying.
Swara- (crying) I..I broke ..h..him Tanya I broke ....him

Tanya caress her hairs trying to console her but she wasn't getting what Swara is saying..

Tanya- Swara swara shhshhh stop stop crying everything will be fine shhh...

She pulled her away from herself and wipes her tears and ask her calmly

Tanya- Okay, now tell me what happened? what's the matter?...If Sanskar said something to you!?

Swara- Nothing is remaining to speak Tanya everything has came to end...(sobbing) my one mistake and I myself end everything, today I realised how wrong I was ...I realised tanya I realised but it's too late .... (crying bitterly)

Tears formed in In her eyes seeing Swara crying like a baby

Tanya- (cupping her face) tell me....if you had fight with Sanskar!!...tell me everything.

Swara- Tanya he is broken beyond repair he was in so much pain ...(tells her everything)

Tears fall from her eyes listening Swara

Swara- I broke him tanya I broke him..I lost him forever....(crying)

She took a deep breath and make a determined look.

Tanya- No Swara, you haven't lost him ,Swara u haven't. Everything will be fine. I know hiw to handle this.
(After thinking for sometime)
Swara you were saying something about divorce..!!

Swara- Yes he wants to divorce me. I heard him talking to dada about divorce (she tells what she heard)

Tanya was shocked listening her now she understood the whole matter.
Right now she was in no mood to talk to Sanskar as some hours ago only she had heated argument with him on this matter and now again talking to him will result in another fight....
But now she needs to talk to him as it's about him & Swara ..

Tanya- where he went ?I will talk to him.

Swara- San.. Sanskar tanya he was here only do ..don't know when he left (crying) Tanya I am afraid if he is fine..or...(interrupted)

Tanya- shhshh don't worry he will be fine. I am going to find him and will inform you when I will find him

Swara- I will also....(interrupted)

Tanya- No! you are not coming with me. I need to talk to him alone. It's high time now

(she turned to leave but again come back)

Tanya- Swara he was not talking about your divorce he was talking about my divorce....

And she left leaving Swara shocked....
____________
A lake is shown , it's isolated , a man is seen sitting on the bank lost in his thoughts tears are flowing from his eyes

"Sanskaar" Tanya shouts his name angrily

He turned and see her standing there with rage in her eyes

Sanskar:-(emotionless) what are you doing here... I don't want to talk to you tanu go from here...

He said and turns his face towards lake

She marched to him angrily
Tanya goes and turns him towards him and slaps him hard he was shocked...she angrily hold his collar

Tanya- what the hell do you think of yourself Sanskar?How could you take someone's life's decision. who are you??God!?