Miss Graves

Who: Morticia Casketine Graves

When: September 13

How old: 98

What: Necromancer

Height: 5'9

Body type: She's well-endowed.

Who they fuck: She fvcks them all.

Who they're with: No one at the moment.

What they like to do: She's very superstitious, and in that sense, has a deep fascination with birds, as well as her affinity towards the undead. It's to be expected, since she is a Necromancer after all. She also owns a large collection of human dolls and caskets, as well as many different kinds of venomous spiders. 

Personality: Morti is an interesting person to be around. She's an extremely empathetic soul. Her imagination is so very vast, and she can easily put herself in the place of others. It's to the point where she's borderline insane. She's analytic as well, and sometimes severs emotionally connections to those around her. When she is up to being socially and invested in relationships, she becomes a pillar of perverse conversation. Let's just say she's quite famous at some places and has a mouth, per se.

She tries to be kind to everyone even if they are quite scared with her appearance, with her looking quite scary and all, for others anyway. She gives on an intimidating look though she tries to not to. She tends to get hurt whenever that happens though but perseveres in making as much friends as she can.