One-half of the Twisted Ghost Twins

Who: Vivian McClancy

When: Forgotten.

How old: Unknown, dead for a long time.

What: Ghost.

Height: 5'6

Body type: She's quite slender with dem tiddi-- a robust bust.

Who they fuck: She doesn't care much for romance before and after she died since no one ever really interested her. (Supposedly straight.)

Who they're with: No one at the moment.

What they like to do: What she is is twisted. Her sense of humor and train of thought have become warped over the many years she and her brother have been alive-or rather undead. Everything links back to death for her. Attending a ball? Boy, sure hope somebody doesn't die! Spending time with her target? Well, well, wouldn't it just be awful if they died? She can't be trusted. Murder is constantly an option for her. She loves it; (ironically) lives for it. The other times when she's sort of sane, she likes drinking tea and eating biscuits made by Yami. Sometimes talking to others just to poke around and kill time as well.

Personality:  Killing makes her feel more complete and content. Ever since her death, Vivian's felt this awful feeling of emptiness inside of her. Other ghosts told her that it was because she never got to fulfill her dying wish, and must do so in order to become content once more.

The only problem is that she has no idea what her dying wish could be. She likes to believe that it has something to do with murder so that she has a reason for her impulsive and nonsensical killings. She likes to believe a lot of things, actually. One might be tempted to call her a bit delusional; like a small child. And in some ways she acts just like a small, very dark, very twisted child. Vivian's constantly jumping from one thing to another and throwing a fit when she doesn't get her way. Her fits never last long, though they are particularly volatile. Her emotions run on an all time high and she's prone to falling victim to said feelings.

So let's just say that she's a hyper, disgustingly dark and warped 5 year old, and leave it at that.