Chapter 4

Her cries were shrill and loud, Sean tightened his grip around Sang's waist, she wasn't able to understand what was going on but she could feel the dark aura, it was really strong energy out there.

Sean shared a look with all the brothers, they needed to do something, hearing her cries would wake all the others, they knew it.

The kingdom of deads would wake up and it surely won't help her, Owen and Axel tried to teleport but as expected they weren't able to.

"Open the door." A shrill woman's voice resonated through the door, "let me in boys." The voice gave them chills, Sang's eyes widened in shock,  ghost of a woman?

That was worse than having to deal with a ghost of a man, they are more dangerous and cunning, "Owen, dear Owen, who is the girl with you? Won't you introduce us?" Her voice was now mocking.

Owen shared a look with the others, they were running out of time, Victor tried forming his shield. He felt his fingers tingle before the energy disappeared completely. They were blocking every source of boys' energy.

Nathan could see the panicked look on almost everyone, except for Owen, whose face was a complete expressionless mask. They could practically feel the gears in his mind changing as he tried to come up with a safe way out.

Sang jumped in fear as the door was blown away, her heart nearly bursted with fear, holy cow she had never seen a ghost like this one.

Her dark hair were a mess, her clothes were torn and bloody, her skin had a sick blueish tone but what scared her the most are his eyes, they were so scary it almost made Sang cower in fear

She walked in, her eyes glowing with an evil happiness as they settled on Sang, she smiled, Sang visibly took a step back as she saw the blood in her mouth, making her uneasy and scared.

"Hello there." The moment she uttered the words, Sang's view of her was blocked, Owen stood in between Sang and what he was sure her possible death, in form of the ghost.

"What do you want ?" Owen's voice was cold and sharp, it was scarier than the ghost in front of her, "you know what I need." Her voice was shrilly and harsh, as she uttered the words her eyes rested on Sang and she began laughing.

Sang felt arms tighten around her, Sean tightened his hold around her waist as he hugged her from behind. Sang felt a sense of relief, she didn't know how but she was sure that no one can touch her, she felt two different set of hand in both of hers, Kota held her right hand and Gabriel left, they both gave her hand a reassuring squeeze.

Axel stood next to Owen glaring at the ghost, Victor and Nathan were next to them as well, they had formed a wall between the evil spirit and Sang.

"Leave." Axel commanded. "Oh why would I do that now. " She began laughing, the blood in her mouth began dripping, fear was all Sang could feel, never in her life she had seen such a spirit as the one in front of her.