Chapter 18

SANG'S POV:

I blinked my eyes open as I heard someone calling my name."Sang." I heard the whisper again. I rubbed my eyes as I sat up and felt Marc's, Brandon's arms tighten around me.

"Sang..." the soft feminine voice called again, my heart began to thud in my chest as there was no female around here for miles.

"Sang..." her voice was soft like a breeze yet there was a cold haunted tone, there was just something about this voice that I couldn't explain. Something just didn't feel right.

I don't know how to explain this but I had this feeling like something is about to go wrong yet there was just something that made me feel like I needed to follow this voice. It was all I could feel, as though someone was calling me and the pull was too powerful to ignore.

But that was stupid. I'm not some magical being and let's not forget I had no plans of being in trouble again...

I covered my ears as I heard people screaming, it sounded like a lot of people were screaming in pain, like they were being victims of something horrendous.

There was so much pain, so much suffering in those screams. It was like I could feel their pain, their never ending suffering, like they were being punished for a crime they never did.

My eyes burned as tears flowed down my cheeks, I slowly pushed away Marc's and Brandon's hands as I moved out of the cave, my heart drumming in my chest as my mind began to come up with every situation that could go wrong.

And none of the situations seem to end well for me, the fear of unknown settled in the pit of my stomach. I shivered as the cool air of the night kissed my skin, I stood there on the mouth of the cave, everything in me screamed to not cross it, to go back to the boys where I felt the safest, in their arms. But the screams beckoned me, pulling me towards them. This felt wrong but the pain and suffering of the people were real and I needed to free them.

I took a deep breath as I stepped out of the cave, the feeling of safety vanishing completely. The dark forest around me just gave me a feeling of dread, I shivered as goosebumps broke throughout my body, cold sweat formed on my forehead.

"Sang." The voice called again, it pulled me to the left of the cave,where there was nothing but darkness. No source of lights whatsoever. What was strange was the fact that there was no sound. It was unusually quiet, no sound of wild life. I didn't know what was worse having animals make weird sound at night or having no sound at all. No sign of any living being present at all.

I shivered as I felt the temperature drop drastically, a cold settled around me as I felt everything go still the air from my mouth could been seen every time I exhaled. "A haunted melody I sing...

Blood and death Is what I need.

Your agony is my joy,

Bleed...

Bleed...

Die ...

Die...

Come closer to me..."

The voice was haunted, it gave me chills. Fear gripped my heart as I stood there paralyzed by it. I felt myself moving even though I wasn't the one doing anything, what's happening?! Why am I moving?! I tried to stop myself but it was like my body was no longer in my control.

I could feel everything but do nothing about it. Is this how I am going to go crazy? My subconscious whispered to me as I tried to control my own body. Terror sunk it's ugly talons deep within me as I felt desperation seep within me trying to get rid of whatever that was controlling me, this really was a bad idea like really really bad.