{3} - |I do NOT like you!|

"Well, Wheeljack, I have to say that you've got yourself a pretty nasty gash there." Ratchet mumbled, reaching into a drawer and pulling out some gauze and a bottle of antiseptic. As he cleaned the wound, an interesting question came to mind. "Why do you even have those? I've never heard of anyone possessing such weapons unless they were a gladiator."

Wheeljack winced when the antiseptic caused his wound to sting, still keeping a slight grin on his face. "I'm with the Wreckers. Ever heard of 'em?"

Ratchet groaned louder this time and shook his head. "Of course I've heard of them, they make up over 25% of emergency patients here!" He grumbled, wiping away the last bit of energon and disposing of the gauze.

"Not our fault the only missions available are the most dangerous. Someone's gotta do it 'cause nobody else will." Wheeljack replied with a shrug, chuckling in amusement. He watched Ratchet for a moment while the medic was turned around, his grin getting bigger.

Ratchet turned back around when he found the roll of bandages, immediately blushing when he noticed Wheeljack had been staring at his aft the entire time. "You think you're funny?" He grumbled, shaking his head and trying to get rid of his blush.

"A little, yeah." Wheeljack snickered, leaning back slightly so Ratchet could wrap bandages around his torso. "You're blushing."

"I'm aware."

"You get ten times more attractive when you blush."

"Quit flirting with me! I won't hesitate to slap you again!"

"That hurt, you know. I was only being nice."

"Oh sure, calling a bot you just met 'attractive' is certainly being nice! More like borderline creepy!"

"Do you treat all of your patients like this? Because if so, I might have some competition."

"I do not like you!"