Chapter Three

A/N: Just to tell you that some book contents may be briefly stated in the beginning of chapters, in case you haven't read the series (*cough* you probably should).

So, before this ch, what happened was the Doors didn't close at night so Minho and Thomas went to the maze to find out why and they discovered the Griever's den.

Some characters were entirely made up on my own, coz there aren't enough in the books for the making of this chapter! Pray read on you lovely little thing! :)

*Newt's POV*

We cuddled each other close, our fingers entwined. Leaning against the tree trunk, the world of the Glade was behind us. We had no fear that people might spot us. If they do, I don't care. Let them know that Thomas is mine, only mine.

Thomas shuffled in my lap, showing that he was awake from his nap.

"Hey it's time to get up," I said and kissed his forehead. "Rise and shine,"

"No, not now..." he said drowsily and held my right cheek so our lips met again. I was caught in astonishment, when the same warmth and dynamism overwhelmed me. I let myself melt into the euphoria before breaking it off.

I sighed, "Tommy you have to get back to your work, I mean, both of us have to!"

He hugged me tight like a koala bear and mimicked a child's voice, "No! I'm not letting you go! Not now, not ever! "

You see, the great thing about Thomas is, when you look in his eyes and he's looking back in yours, everything feels... different. You feel stronger, and weaker at the same time. You are excited yet terrified of how much you can feel for some one. The truth is, you don't know what you feel except what kind of man you wanna be. You want to be a better person for him. To see that precious smile on his face because of you and the good things you do.

Not until that moment did I realize I have fallen truly, madly, deeply in love with him.

"One more kiss?" Thomas looked at me with his puppy eyes(plus 2 blinks).

"I can't allow you to sloth just because you are my boyfriend!" I put up a masked face,

"Now GO," I ordered, "I'm not kissing you,"

"Please?"

"Not until we both finished our work,"

Thomas shot me a disconcerting look , "You're so mean Newt... have fun with yourself," He got off from my lap and turned his back against me, literally.

Ok he's not really mad is he?? I thought it's all fun and games...

Then I saw the side of his lips curl up in a mischievious way.

"What are y..." All of a sudden he turned around, crashing his lips on mine. He held the back of my head while my fingers tangled with his blonde hair. His kiss got more passionate and our tongues fought for dominance, making both of us moan. After our lips disconnected, I let out a few quick breaths and looked at him wide-eyed. Thomas whispered by my ears, "You may choose not to kiss me, But darling, it doesn't mean I can't do anything to you," His warm breaths sent shivers down my spine. His eyes were darker and more desirous, that had been unknown to me. That made me want to see more.

Thomas got up and walked away. A few steps away, he said," You can't stay away from me for that long, Newt, I know you too well," Thomas's back was facing me, but I knew he was wearing his smirk, "See you tonight,"

He's right, he knew me too well, and God was I so whipped.

********************

*3rd Person's POV*