Not an Update!

This isn't an update, I've been really depressed lately and all it you wonderful people help me so much, but I'm still depressed and my moms trying to make me go to a counselor but HELL TO THE NO! Anyways I just want to share a funny thing with you guys that happened between me and @TheaTheCat on kik.

TheaTheCat:

We're all screwed O.O

Me: Why?

Thea: Cause all that best characters die! Hopefully our books a good one!

Me: Defiantly not a Cassandra Clare book everyone dies in her books.

Thea: NOT HELPING!

Me: SORRY!!

Thea: In John Green books all the main characters die or in paper towns she runs away and says it like dying...

Me: Defiantly not a John Green book... Wed be better in a Cassandra Clare book, at least main characters survive... we could be like in Hatchet how he survives but it's really hard?

Thea: ....

Me: DEFIANTLY not a Stephanie Meyer book! (no sappy 100 year old pedo vampires for me!!)

Thea: Please no! (p.s. she hates twilight xD)

Thea: We could be tris, she's brave and saves the world

*SPOILER*

Me: and DIES.

*END SPOILER*

Me: IM KATNISS! She looks like me, she's brave, fierce, a good archer, wins the hunger games, survives after leading a rebellion against her government, has a husband and two kids, and SURVIVES!

Thea:......

BOOM!

I would have totally been clary but we had already ruled out Cassie books cause like all the characters except the main ones die and even some of those so ya.... And she *SPOILERS* kills her evil brother and then he turns good well he's dying and it gets you really sad.... *END SPOILER* But Katniss and Clary are my all time favorite characters!

Who would you be?

10 comments gets an update! (not including my own)

Love you 😘❤