Where is my soul?

Cory

She. . .she. . .she knows? How could she ever known? She was never there. She wouldn't be able to survive the hell hole that I grew up in. The only one who knows is Zari and that f8*#%ing a$$^*13! My thoughts and emotion intervened with my thinking. "I'm sorry," She gaped at my  chest and placed a hand at my heart. "I wish I could make you whole again." Her eyes were glossy and I felt an overwhelming amount of guilt. I hugged her. "Don't be. I should be the one to apologize after assuming that you were Zari." I've made up my mind. 

I'm going to kill that b2$%!^&!

Aubergine

After the fight with the big buff dude, I gave Nixon a thumbs up, huffing. "He's down!" She leapt down from the tree she was in. "Aubergine, you can not keep doing this!" She nagged. "Ugh! you sound like my parents." I stepped on the unconscious man and lifted my arms in the air. "Besides, I WON!" I chortled victoriously. Nixon shook her while crossing her arms. "You're going to hurt yourself even more if you don't get medical help!" She continued. "Get down from him! You should know better." She stood before me and I jumped off. I huffed and crossed my arms as Nixon dug through her bag to treat my small wounds. "Nixon, I'm fine. I don't need any of this." I rejected the help Nixon was giving me and walked towards camp. Nixon shortly followed and closed her stuffed bag. "Fine. Don't complain when we get to camp." I scoffed. "I won't." 

Zari

I looked almost everywhere in the forest to find Cory. After searching the last place I haven't been to: his little tree home. I finally found it. "Cory?" I climbed up the ladder to see the place empty. "Cory, where are you?" I looked around. I went back to the house. When I was close, I saw him hugging Vanilla. "Cory?" I shouted to get his attention. He looked up and saw me. "Zari?" His face lit up with excitement. I ran to him and he ran to me. He laughed in pure joy. "It's been so long! I-I thought you. . .but you're here!" A quick fake cough caught both of our attention. "Is no one going to introduce me to each other?" she smiled. "Oh!" I chuckled from the moment I was having. "We kinda met already." Cory interrupted. "Yeah, but I thought a proper introduction would've been nice." Vanilla adjusted her glasses awkwardly. She attempted to laugh it off then cleared her throat. "Vanilla, I'm so glad that you're here!" I hugged her as she did the same. "Weren't you worried? I mean, I disappeared for. . .a while!" I nodded. "I looked everywhere for you, but I knew you were in good hands." I smiled. "Wait." She pushed away gently. "You knew?" 

Cory

Uh oh. This doesn't sound good. "All this time, you didn't say "hello" or even bothered to visit me since you "knew" who I was with?" She questioned angrily. "Look, I came here to warn you." She looked at me with fearful eyes. "I think he knows where we are." I was shocked and angry. "Good. Now I can kill him." Zari stopped me from going past her. "No, you don't understand. He's out to kill us." Now I was worried. "What? What did he do to you?" I cupped her face and she held my hands and cried. "I swear I'm going to kill him." I felt mixed emotions. I felt like screaming,  wanting to hurt someone so badly. "Where is he?" I almost forgot that Vanilla was here. "Who's he?" She asked curiously. "Okay, what's going on and why are we freaking out about "him?" We stared at her demanding answers from us. We could only stood there in silence. Then Zari spoke up. "He's. . .something beyond our comprehension. The king of the dark realm and our boss." Hearing his description made me furious. "Don't say his name." I growled and clenched my fists. "His name. . ." I crossed my arms and dug my claws into my skin. "Is Alitz." I interrupted. "What do you mean by your boss?" Zari didn't look comfortable to talk about it. I offered to tell her and she accepted it.

Vanilla

"Vanilla," Cory spoke with shame. "Your sister and I are assassins. We used to. . .How do I put this gently?" I looked at Zari with disbelief and shock. "You killed people?" She turned away in shame and sighed.  "Is that why you neglected and lied to me for 5 years!? To go around hurting people?" She had the audacity to touch my hand. "Vanilla, I had to. He didn't give me a choice." I ripped my hand away from her. "No! I could've died as a cub because you didn't care enough to take care of me! If it weren't for our neighbors I wouldn't even be here!" Both of them tried to calm me down like as if I did something wrong. "Vanilla calm down!" Cory grabbed my arm. "This has nothing to do with you so stay out of it!" I didn't realized that I had slapped him. "Vanilla, I know you're upset, but that doesn't give you the reason to hurt Cory." She gripped my arms to limit my thrashing. "Get your hands off of me! Let me go!" I struggled to escape her grasp. "Listen to me!" "NO! I don't want a bear with a missing soul to touch ME!" I elbowed her nose to make her let me go.