s e v e n

- April 11th, 1984

- April 11th, 1984

~Liv
We had about a month left of tour, and I have to admit it was kicking my ass. Don't get me wrong I loved going from city to city to perform, but every single day it's hangover after hangover every morning, do a show, then get fucked up again. It's especially worse with Tommy and Nikki around.

They are constantly so hyper and always up to party, and end up dragging me along with them each night. It's like they never wear out. For Vince, he just likes to be alone to fuck. He usually skips out on the partying and just takes groupies back with him either on the bus or to his hotel room.

I dread this tour more and more with each city, mostly because of Nikki. He was my band mate and my best friend, but lately just annoyed the hell out of me. I don't know what his deal is but he's not going to back down until I give him what he wants, which is to get in my pants.

                      He can be so confusing and unpredictable, especially when he's not sober. He can either be really bitchy and a complete ass, or be really sweet and mellow. Sixx really does love to constantly push my buttons, until one day I'm about to snap.

We were on our way to an arena in Detroit on our bus, and had s few hours till showtime. I was just sitting in the back table by a window, jotting down a few lyrics to try and produce a song. I feel someone plop down beside me and I don't look up from the notepad.

"Hey doll." I hear his voice in my ear, and an arm wrapped around me. "Don't call me that Sixx." I scoot closer to the window to try to avoid any conversation. "Aw come on." He pulls my body tighter so there's no space between us. "What you got there?" He pointed at the journal and tried to read my writing.

"Just some lyrics." I cut short, hopefully giving him a hint I don't want to talk. "Your interrupting my thoughts." I snap and finally look up to glare at him. He looks down at me with a huge smirk and just starts to chuckle. "Yea ok, like you weren't already thinking about me." I just roll my eyes and continue scribbling ideas. He nudged me and leans over towards my ear, "I'm very hard to avoid Liv."

I sit there in silence until I hear a shout from the front of the bus. "Nik check out this new playboy mag!" Tommy yells from the mini bar where he was with Vince. "We'll finish this later, buzzkill." He removes his arm and gets up from the booth. Thank god for T-bone.

//

We just finished our successful show and was already arriving back to a hotel. Telling by the way Nikki and T-bone were wired up tonight, I knew we'd probably get kicked out again. I head to my room only to be stopped by T-bone. "No, no your not going back to your room again sweets." He laughs and picks me up with ease in his boney arms and flings me over his shoulder.