t e n

- May 5th, 1985

- May 5th, 1985

~Nikki
I woke up to the sun beaming through the window and my arms wrapped around Liv. I don't remember how we got to this point, but some how we have resorted to her bed. I smiled at myself and just admired her laying down all cuddled on my chest.

God this was all I wanted was her by my side, and now I've got it. Sure we're bandmates and we'll always be together in some way but not like this. But now that I've got her I really don't know what to do about it.

I mean never in my life have I fully committed to any girl, and I'm finally with a girl who's not only my best friend but someone I respect. I would never try to hurt her, but that's what might happen if she's mine.

I feel her waking up, as she looks up at me with sleepy eyes and grins at me. God she's beautiful. "Morning Sixx." She grins and sits up beside me, and I realize we were both fully naked.

She kissed my cheek and got up to throw on a shirt and underwear. I'll just take this time to admire her rather perfect and slim body. In my eyes, she's nothing but perfect.

"Want anything? Coffee? Jack?" She smiled and made her way out of the bedroom as I slid my boxers on as well. "You know me too well." I smiled down at her as she made me a Jack and coke in the kitchen.

"How good was I?" I ran my hands along her shoulder and began to tease and lean over the counter towards her.

"Shut it Nikki!" She waved me off and made her way towards the living room but I could've sworn I saw a tint of red on her cheeks.

"Oh come on, I make you scream my name and you loved it." I love messing with her until she wants to probably shoot me.

"Did not!" She yelled back from the couch trying to ignore my gaze.

"Did too!"

"Did not!"

"Did too!"

"Ok maybe a lil." She smiled and huffed in defeat as I sat down next to her. "Knew it." I smirked and pecked her sweet plump lips.

Even though this was a would be just another good fuck for me and that I don't know where this is going, but if she's letting me give her affection like I've been trying for the past 5 years, hell that's all I need. She's my dream girl. Mine.

//

- June 28th, 1985

        "Nikki! Baby, open up!" Someone was pounding at my door and my heart started to flutter. I made my way to it as I was so excited that she finally wanted to visit me after what happened last time. I open the door and my heart drops to my stomach. Well that's a fucking let down.