🍴 • 24 • 🍴

"Mhm. Yes sir, Mr. Gussy. And the official launch day is March 2nd.... Oh. Right. Sorry. Gus.... Mhm. I have it in Mr. Styles' agenda..... Flying in for lunch? I'll have to check the schedule..... Yes sir. How about I check back and shoot you an email later?..... Sounds good to me too. I'll do that today when I get a chance. Thanks for calling, Mr. Gussy- I mean Gus..... Alright. Goodbye."

When the call ended, Zayn hung up the phone and decided to check Harry's agenda on his computer. Samuel Gussy was going to be flying in this week and wanted to have lunch with them since he passed on having dinner with them the last time they saw him. It did seem like much needed fun.

"Good aftenoon, Mr. Malik."

He looked up from the desk and gasped quietly when he saw Bella Lurrant standing across from him. Then he stood up to shake her hand.

"Good evening. How are you doing today?"

"I'm doing great. How about you?"

"The same. But I wasn't expecting you here today if I'm being honest."

"You weren't?"

"No."

"Oh. Well, I talked to your husband on his mobile phone earlier this morning because I wanted to set up a meeting about your final decision. He told me your CD'S for the show came in yesterday and asked me to come up to Anne again today. I thought you both planned this meeting."

"No. I didn't know about it. Today has been very busy for us. In fact, I've hardly seen him because he's been on a surprise conference call in his office since ten o'clock this morning. But let me knock and see if he has a break."

"Sure."

Zayn got up from behind the desk and knocked on Harry's office door.

"Come in!"

He opened the door and there Harry was, eating lunch out of a plastic container with a fork. "Mr. Styles."

"Yes?"

"Bella Lurrant is here."

When he heard her name, he quickly put the fork down. "Shit. I forgot... to tell you she was coming. I'm sorry."

"That's okay. I know you've been busy. Do you want me to bring her back now or wait until you've finished?"

He shook his head and put the top on the container. "No. Bring her right on back. It shouldn't take too long. And you should come in as well."

"Okay."

He waved her back, then came in and closed the door behind them.

"Hello, Mr. Styles." She said excitedly. "I hope I'm not intruding on anything."

"No. That's okay. It's just a late lunch. Nothing too important. Have a seat."

"Okay." She took a seat in one of the chairs and pulled a bag off her shoulder.

"Come sit with me, baby."

Zayn smiled when he saw Harry patting his lap, wanting him to sit there. Sometimes Zayn hated when Harry addressed him as baby when he was aiming to be professional in the workplace. But this was not one of those times. So he happily came over and sat in his lap, then let Harry put one secure arm around his waist.

"So anyway. I was partly suprised by your eagerness to meet right away. I don't know whether to be excited or worried."

"Well..."

"But nevertheless, I can't help but be excited, I guess. Especially since this likely means you've already viewed the sample shows together. I have the contracts with me. It's contracts of acceptance and contracts of declining but six of each. So that's twelve total but I hope the six you choose are the six we hope you choose."