Chapter 3

Sasuke wondered exactly who the white eyed woman had been, he had never seen her before and that was understandable, she probably didn't leave the house very much in her old...age... Sasuke blinked in surprise as he saw the woman hobbling down the street. Or...maybe she did and he had just not noticed... he strolled over to her and she looked at him with a smile. "You need any help miss Hyuuga?" he asked and she smiled and let out a small laugh. "Miss Hyuuga, sounds so weird coming from you, Sasuke." She said and he blinked.

"How do you know my name?" he asked and she smiled. "I know everyone in the village, I'm obviously old enough to know such." She laughed despite herself and Sasuke wasn't sure how to reply. "Don't say anything to that. I don't need a reply to my antiquity." She laughed lightly and he nodded. "As a matter of fact, you could help me if you wish." She said and he nodded. "It's the least I can do for her family." He said and the woman smiled. "Hinata-chan...she was an amazing young woman." The elderly woman said and he nodded.

"I knew the first Hokage, you know? I fought by his side when I was a child. I fought with Madara too." She said and Sasuke's eyes went wide. "I was the one who taught Tsunade her age reversal jutsu." She added and Sasuke blinked and opened his mouth to ask her a question but her old whit eyes cut at him. "Because if I were to use it I would still get tired very easy and people would mistake me for someone else. Same goes for my brother. I can use it on him too." She chirped and he smiled lightly.

"You can meet him, if you'd like. He already knows who you are." She said and he nodded. He was curious as to who this woman was and her brother as well. "He is actually my cousin, you know...but we grew close and became like brother and sister." She said and he nodded. "That sounds just like someone I knew...he died for his cousin." Sasuke said and she nodded. "I understand, Neji was a wonderful young man as well." She said and Sasuke chuckled. "You really do know everyone huh?" he asked and she nodded. "Everyone! Let's stop by and get Ino, I think she would like to be joined in our lovely conversations!" the old woman said and he nodded. "You go, run. I do not feel up to running at the moment." She laughed and Sasuke smirked.

"As if you could run any-" he began but her cane hit him over the head hard. "Don't be so rude Gaki! I can still run! Old lady Chiyo could still fight and she was just about as old as me! And Tsunade is almost as old as me too and she is still Hokage!" she snapped and Sasuke laughed. "You sure got the spunk she has!" he laughed and vanished to go get Ino. "Ignorant little gaki!" she grumbled with a smile. "Great granny Hina!" Hanabi's voice rang out from behind her and the old woman smiled.

"Hanabi-nee." She greeted and Hanabi scrunched up her nose. "Why do you always call me that?" she grumbled and the old woman laughed. "You remind me of my younger sister, she was just as lovely as you are." The old woman said and Hanabi jumped away from her. "Don't pinch my cheeks!" she squealed and the old woman laughed. "Only my nii-san likes pinching cheeks, not me, Hana-chan." The old woman said and Hanabi grinned. "So, where were you going, Obaa-san? She asked and she smiled. "I was walking around with the young Uchiha, Sasuke, and the Yamanaka girl Ino." She said and Hanabi looked all over.

"I don't see them anywhere Hina-Obaa-san..." she said and Sasuke and Ino walked up behind her. "Yo, Hanabi-chan." He said and she squealed and ran in a circle. Sasuke rolled his eyes while Ino giggled. Hanabi stopped and hid behind her great grandmother with a glare focused on Sasuke. "Shouldn't you be out following Konohamaru-kun?" Ino asked and Hanabi blushed dark red. "How did you know about that?" she squealed and Sasuke chuckled. "What Hyuuga girl didn't chase after the wannabe Hokage?" Hina asked and Sasuke looked at her oddly. "You got it, gaki. I chased after the Senju boy. I looked over Madara, who adored me. it seems to be this never ending cycle..." she sighed and Sasuke nodded.