8

Aaliyah
"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Jordan, happy birthday to you!" I sung slow and sweetly.

I held a cupcake in my hand with a playboy bunny candle in it that I found by luck. He blew it out and smiled as he hugged me.

"Happy birthday babe." I smiled.

"Thanks shorty, you wanna know what I wished for?" He smiled taking the cupcake from me.

"No, because then it won't come true." I said.

"Well too bad my wish already came true." He kissed me on the forehead.

I smiled and followed him into his closet.

"So how are you feeling?" I sat down on a stool.

"Better way better for real thanks to you." He put his hand on his heart.

"I'm happy to hear that. So what's on the agenda today before the party?" I asked.

"Shit probably just kick it with your brother and some friends before. What about you?" He asked.

"I told my friends I would spend the day with them to make up for the dinner. I planned on getting ready with them anyway so." I looked down at my toes.

"So I won't see you all day huh?" He walked over to me lifting my chin up.

"I'll see you tonight." I laughed.

"Thats ten hours from now so that is all day."

"Well it won't feel that long plus I'll try and be there before it starts." I said.

"I guess." He walked back over to his shirts.

I grabbed my phone texting Ivy and Drew telling them I would be over in a hour tops. I was excited to see my friends and I was definitely excited for tonight. I was going to have fun and I was getting paid to party.

"So what time you leaving me?" He asked.

"I have to be there in a hour, do you want to take me?" I asked.

I stood next to him in the mirror taking pictures of us. He threw up a peace sign in one and flashed his grill in the other. He wrapped his arms around me and put his head on my shoulder and I snapped another picture.

"Let me see." He asked and I showed him.

"Aww these are cute." I smiled.

"Send me em." He said.
•••
After hanging out with Jordan for the remaining hour he decided to take me to Drew's place. The card ride there was filled with conversation about how we expected tonight to go, who he invited, and what crazy shit has happened at previous parties.

We pulled up to her house and Jordan parked in the driveway. I texted her I was here so she could open the door. He grabbed my bag from his trunk and opened my door for me.

"Thank you and happy birthday again and I can't wait to see you tonight." I smiled grabbing my bag.

"You welcome, I don't get no love?" He smiled.

I opened my arms up hugging his slender but lean figure and he pulled back pecking me on the lips.

"Have fun and text me when you get there." He smiled.

"I will." I cheesed walking away.

He waved goodbye and got in his car driving off. I turned around seeing Ivy and Drew at the door smirking.

"Hey guys!" I smiled and they pulled me in the house.

"Bitch we seen everything." Ivy said sitting on Drew's couch.