The Awakening

Link....

Link...

Open your eyes ..

Wake up link..

He heard as he slowly ,Very drowsily,open his eyes ,staring up at the ceiling as he felt the water around his body drain away.He slowly sat up,looking around before slowly climbing out of the bathtub like Thing.looking around the room,it was somewhat small,nothing around except ,some sort of control pad. Link stared at the pad,having no choice but to walk up to it,his head tilting a little as it watches it then blinked when it activated itself and started to move,turning to the side and popping up this odd,rectangular object.

This is a sheikah Slate.take it,it will help guide you after your long Slumber.

The mysterious voice said ,given this was the only thing that could help him,he took it up and held it up to observe it more,for such a mysterious tablet you've never seen before,there was this odd sense of familiarity coming from it that he couldn't quite put his finger on. Link looked over as the door opened up,attaching the slate to his belt,he starting to walk to the door but the voice spoke awake.

Do not go yet..you cannot venture alone..turn around,there is someone that will help you

It said as he looked up at the ceiling the back,there was this odd ..eye pattern on the wall,well more like a large  glowing eye in the wall that seem to respond to the Slate,blinking in color as it did the same.Link exhaled,taking the slate to carry it over to the wall,looking at it for a moment before holding it up to eye .He couldn't tell what exactly happened but a passage way soon opened ,it showed a room similar to the one he woke up in,except it flowed white and not light blue .Watching as the odd tub opened up,he saw a figure inside. Slowly walking over to look inside,he took in the figure and features of the person inside.

Pale Skin that almost matched the white light,covered in scars with the biggest one on their chest ,it looked fresh,despite being closed and healed along with some around the mouth and jaw. they had long white hair that showed more and more as the water drained out. Leaning up,he watched as their eyes slowly opened ,Light Blue. The new guy slowly sat up,rubbing his face as his head spun a little. " hmmh.." They groaned as they slowly looked up at the ceiling the around the rock until their eyes met with link.there was silence for a moment,no one said anything for a moment.there was dead silence except for the dripping from both their bodies,well there was until the unknown person,suddenly backed up quickly ,out the bath and against the wall. " w-who are you! Where am I?! What is this place?!" They asked as link frowned,if he knew,he would explain.

Do not be alarm,he is a friend,not your foe,you both must work together

" W-what?" They asked at the sudden speaking female ,oddly enough,hearing the voice annoyed him but he wasn't sure why considering he's never heard her before. link shrugged,there was no time to question it,he just wanted to get out.Unknown watched as link stood up and looked back at him  then gestured his head over to the exit,walking ahead ,as much as he doesn't know this new comer,he has no choice but to trust him until answers were given. Slowly getting up he followed after link,his long white hair dragging after him as he followed after him.neither said anything ,coming up to a few chests into the next room to find clothing.for Link,an old worm shirt and Hylian trousers.tugging down his shirt to fully get dressed,he looked over at Unknown,who was sitting on his knees,tying up his hair in a bun,with a bit letting out because the bun couldn't hold it all,keeping it together with two chopsticks.He had something close to a body suit,dark blue and moved from his knees to his cheeks,given his hair was now fixed,Link could now see that same familiar eye pattern,on their forehead and shoulders ,he didn't question it,least not yet.

The two looked at each other and nodded,coming up to the Pedestal that had to be what was needed to open the door,hearing the voice given instruction on how to work it,Link moved the slate over the Pedestal,taking a few steps back as the door opened,the bright light shining in their eyes as it was truly the door to the outside .They gave each other one last look before making their way out the shrine,climbing up the rock to jog the rest of the way outside until they made it to the cliffs edge .their breathes was almost taken away by the view of Hyrule. taking the moment to take in the scenery before Unknown noticed the Old man near by ,he looked to be watching them,least until Unknown saw him,the old man then turned around and walked away,walking back to his camp fire .maybe he had answers.they seem to have thought the same thing as they both ventured forth.