Diamond lady

In the morning

Y/n pov

I yawn as the mornings sun hits my eyes and I see kook still asleep as I admire his face, his strong jaw, his big arms, and I slowly inch down my focus to his abdomen and see his roaring six-pack as I get an idea to wake him up.

I lower my head down and see his v line and slowly lick it to the bottom and hear kook groan in his sleep. I suck on his favorite spot on his v line( he told me) and he woke up and smirks down at me.

Kook: someone can't wait for me to get up before doing something?

Y/n: this was to wake you up

Kook: then keep going

I suck hard as we make eye contact and I leave multiple dark hickeys leading down to his diamonds.

Kook: good girl, now go get into the shower and change for the day

I nod and strut to the bathroom knowing it will turn him on as he chuckles.

Kooks pov

Once I get into my casual wear jhope knocks onto the door and enters

Hope: we need help

Kook: with what exactly?

Hope: there are intruders outside wanting in

Kook: give the sniper to tae, shotgun to Yoongi, tell Namjoon and Jin to take Y/n to the safe bunker, let the dogs loose and Jimin will shoot his arrows.

Hope: got it

Hope runs out as Namjoon and Jin go and get y/n

Y/n pov

I got dressed into a tight red dress and red flats as Namjoon and Jin walk in

Jin: we have to protect you from some intruders, come with us

I nod and they carry me down to the bunker and lock it

Y/n: is it really that bad I need to be in a bunker?

Jin: it's to keep the boss's lady safe, you are the diamond in our gang

Y/n: how so?

Namjoon: every gang has at least one gentler of the majority sex. So like us, our gang is mostly men and you are the diamond lady since you are with the leader, if you were dating someone else in our gang you'd be considered gold lady. It's just gang talk, but it's the majority of the gang to keep the diamond lady safe, even if it means dying to last man.

Y/n: ohhhh, but what about a group of girls and one guy?

Jin: it would be considered the same but diamond guy or gold guy, our odd is our advantage. That's why we take every measure to keep you safe.

Namjoon: so if you died, our gang would fall. Same goes to if kook died we would fall, our leader and odd are to be kept safe.

Y/n: then why isn't kook down here?

Namjoon: because he makes the decisions and acts on fights, you are the diamond lady, the precious gem that will break if dropped so easily. We cannot risk loosing you.

They hear banging on the door

Kook: it's kook, everything is OK now

Namjoon opened the vault and helped me out

Kook: ready to enjoy your day baby?

I nod and smile

Kook: turn around and close your eyes

I do as he says and I feel something wrap around my neck, it's cold like ice yet soft and comforting.

Kook: look in the mirror

And to my surprise, I see a fully diamond necklace wrapped around my neck.

Kook: my diamond lady

He kisses my cheek and leaves me stunned with a huge reality check and theories of what is to come up very soon. Standing infront of the bangtans diamond lady.