Heaven Was Needing A Hero

Daisy- Hello everyone we are now starting the third hour of our special Bonus episode!

Caleb- Oh yeah, the first two hours were pretty emotional already with Ethan talking about            his drug abuse and Zane talking about his childhood battle against Cancer.

Daisy- Yeah.... Caleb the amount of times I had to reach for a tissue....*shakes head* just shows     how much we  didn't know about them.

Caleb- And Daisy you might have to hold onto your box of tissues cause now we are turning our   attention to our only female finalist! 

Daisy- Yeah! It's none other than the beautiful, the silent but mischievous Alex David!

*Both interviewers clap and cheer as Alex comes on screen and sits down*

Alex- Hi guys!

Daisy- Hey girl,Now Alex, what does it feel like to be the only female finalist...

Alex- It is a bit intimidating.....because both Zane and Ethan are exceptional singers...but I don't  think them being guys changes anything....it's their talent I am more afraid of. 

Caleb- Well said Alex, now you just turned 23 year's old two days ago right?

Alex- Yes...

Daisy- What does it feel like being 23?

Alex- Same I guess....I just feel a bit old...

Caleb- You feel old? Imagine what the two of us feel?

Daisy- I don't know about you Caleb but I feel great being 27.

Caleb- I was just messing with you, now Alex, we all first met you at the LA auditions, and from                    the get go you had everyone's interest peaked!

Daisy- Yes, why don't we just look at your first ever American Idol introductory video.

***Introduction video***

Hello, my name is Alex David and I am 22 years old and I work as a nurse for a Military PTSD Center

Hello, my name is Alex David and I am 22 years old and I work as a nurse for a Military PTSD Center .I just moved to LA a couple of months ago from my hometown Grand Prairie, Texas. Today I'm here with my parents who came all the way from Texas to support me.

My biggest strength was my elder brother Andy....he was a soldier.....he was the first one who wanted me to pursue singing, and he was actually the one who bought me my apartment in LA like five years ago so I could come and give singing a shot.....I was going to move to LA after he came back home from his first deployment...

I was planning on taking a road trip with him from Texas to LA and all that jazz...but when he came back he.....he had changed....all he wanted to do was go back...he withdrew himself from all of us and would have night terrors which scared all of us....he didn't want  to talk to any of us about it.....all he said was he wanted to go back...that it was easier there... he didn't know how to adjust back to normal after seeing whatever he saw in the field...I noticed that I had already lost my elder brother even before he.....*cries* well,he went back as soon as he was allowed to and....after three months we got to know that....got to know that he died.....