rather be

Would you rather... Wax all the hair off of the King Beast's body or get stuck on an old island with villain with no way out?

Well, sadly for Waverly, she didn't get to choose. Not that she'd choose to wax the Beast, but still!

Waverly Green, daughter the Wicked Witch of the West, niece of the Witch of the East, cousin of Easton Road and Emily Red.

She was also the daughter of a now despised musician, but we'll talk about that later.

Waverly hates the people of Auradon with a burning passion. A little girl in a blue dress and her stupid dog and a woman in a bubble were the ones she hated the most. Especially the one who dropped a house on her Auntie East.

Because of the house falling on her,  Wicked Witch of the East was paralyzed and forced into a wheelchair once more in her life. The one thing that allowed her to walk were the red ruby slippers, but they were confiscated because they held magic in a place were magic isn't allowed to be used.

Emily Red is her daughter. Emily was the type to see the glass half empty. So much negativity built inside the poor girl. She has a bit of a violent and harsh tendency. Untrusting of everyone except her brother and Waverly. Not even her mother can be trusted in her eyes.

Easton Road is the son of the Witch of the East. An opposite to his sister. He was too positive for the island they lived in. TOO trusting. And in a world where you are too trusting, you are a fool.

The Witch of the West is green, in both look and envy. She was not exactly a great mother, having had to raise and put her own younger sister above her own needs to appease her father. She wanted, just for once, not to put someone else above her own self, that includes her own child. Which is why she often sent her daughter to her father's place.

Ernesto de la Cruz. A once beloved and admired Mexican musician, lost at glory and famous because of a great-grandson of his former best friend and partner. Reduced to be known as nothing but a thief and villain. A wrongdoer. Miguel Rivera thought the world would forget Ernesto and that would make him disappear—but people tend to remember the bad guys as well as the good one.

Despite Ernesto's narcissistic tendencies, he was an okay father to his only child. Even taught her to play the guitar, although Waverly would have preferred not to. But to hear the praises from the only parental figure in her life that actually gave a damn about her, she was somewhat happy to learn...

ERRORS IN THIS PROBABLY