Part 3

I was so afraid to help things we both were at. But we started seeing each other more and more. I told him about my step-mom and step-sisters. But instead of thinking, I was a freak. He was so pathetic and even offer to come over and help me with my chores.. When my step-mom wasn't at home. The more I started to trust him, the more I realized that the best way to stand up to Kenny was to have my own life.

But could I really believe Dave will stick around. The day I got my acceptance letter to Brown,was the happiest of my life, I received almost a full scholarship. I called Alaia and we both screamed with joy. I was finally getting out. But what about Dave, then he called.. To tell me he been accepted there, too. I guess our relationship will be forever, he said. I was over the moon.

Later, he texted, that I should come over, he wanted to show me something. His parents weren't at home and he decorated his living room with candles and string of lights. It was a little messy but I was still impressed. He said he wanted to dance with me, to celebrate my incredible achievement. So, he put on some music and we danced. Laughing and trying not to bump into furniture. I realized, I'd finally found my prince charming. Maybe, this part of being Cinderella, wasn't so bad...
.
.
To our surprise, the step-mom said that Elle is lying to us and that she has always been a great mother for her, but Elle hasn't accepted her and her daughters!!!🤷🏻😔
.
.
.
. Hope you like the story!🖤
. Let us know in the comments and be sure to vote the story! 🖤
.
. Peace✌🏻🖤