Chapter 1

After they had finished breakfast that morning, Beckett excused herself for a shower, wanting to prepare herself for the day. Castle offered her up his bathroom to use; which took some convincing on his part that he wouldn't pester her, and she finally conceded, taking the offered towel and closing the bathroom door behind her.

While Kate was in the bathroom, Castle finished cleaning up after their breakfast, washing the pans and plates before putting them all into the dishwasher.

Brushing off his hands as he surveyed his good work, he went into his bedroom to change. Closing his door behind him, making his way to his closet, he heard the water still running and images of naked Beckett flooded his mind; filling in the blanks of what he didn't see when he rescued her from her burning apartment.

His cheeks flushed almost immediately and he could feel his heartrate rising and his pants tightening. Having an internal debate about what he should or shouldn't do, all the while the blood flowing away from his brain and down to his swelling appendage, making it increasingly difficult to think clearly.

Ultimately his brain lost the battle and his pants ended up in a pool around his ankles. Tentatively he took hold of his erection and began stroking himself in strong, even paced pumps of his hand. Not long after he started, he heard the water shut off and froze where he sat, terrified of her catching him with his pole in his hand, almost fully at attention.

Completely forgetting his pants, he rushed to close the door before she could come out; not entirely sure what stopping her from coming out would do, but by the time he reached the door, she already had it open and was stepping out, tying her towel around herself.

When she looked up, her eyes widened as she bumped into Castle's solid chest and they both came tumbling down on the floor in a messy heap.

"Ow!" Beckett grumbled from under him.

"Sorry, Kate." Castle replied, shifting his weight on top of her to his arms.

"No, I'm sorry, Castle. I should have told you I was coming out." She replied, readjusting her towel, trying to maintain her modesty.

"No, I shouldn't have been in front of the door." When the dazed affect passed, Castle shifted his weight and they both felt something, and the gravity of the situation hit them. They both looked down between them only for Beckett to see where her towel was askew between her legs and his hips nestled between them. But as her eyes trailed further down, she noticed his hips were bare and so was his butt.

Oh god.

Castle's head snapped up to meet Beckett's eyes, his own wide with panic, his face bright red. "Oh my god, Kate! I am so sorry! I-I... I didn't mean..." He rambled. Kate's face was bright red and her eyes were wide as she gaped at the situation they had found themselves in.

A million questions flooded her mind.

How did this happen?
Why did she feel all warm and tingly inside?
Why did he have an erect penis?
And the most important question, Why was it inside her?

"I'll get up." He finished, pushing himself up only to feel a surprising friction against his penis. Beckett let out a loud, barely contained moan, her hands reflexively gripping his hips to hold him there, her eyes slipping shut in ecstasy. Castle looked at her with wide and confused eyes, his breathing laboured as he waited for her eyes to open again.

"Kate?" He asked nervously.

"Don't move." She ground out, gritting her teeth as she hissed at the feeling, shifting her hips under him, rolling them against him, making him hiss, squeezing his eyes shut.