~~12~~

''Well can he?" she looked at us two, ''Yes, any other friends you want to invite?" ''I got a few friends from school, but not many." She placed her hands on my shoulders. ''Invite whoever you want to." I smiled and walked to the living room to call Scott. ''Hey Scotty." I paused and listened to him. ''Can I have Ethan and Aiden's numbers please?" I wrote them on my jeans and hung up. ''Ok mom are you sure?" I asked walking back in the room. ''Yea, James Holbrook!!" I heard him hit the floor, then run into the door before tripping down the stairs and sliding into the kitchen. ''Yes?" My mom looked over at him and chuckled,''Come on we have to get snacks for ya'll's party." ''Can, I have some friends over they're in town thats why I'm here?" I chuckled and went outside dialing Ethan's number ''Hello?" ''Hey Ethan its Deanna." ''Oh, hey De, whtat's up?" ''Well I'm having a birthday party tonight for me and my brother do you think you and Danny would come?" There was a pause. ''We've never been invited anywhere together..." ''Why not?" He snorted ''Come on De we're a gay couple people don't like it." ''Well I don't care if people like it or not, if they don't they can leave." I heard him laugh, ''Ok then yea we'll be there." ''Great!" ''See you when?" ''Oh yea its at ten." ''Ok bye." he hung up and i decided to call the others. I had a nice conversation with Isaac and smiled when i hung up. ''So you are replacing me." He said an I turned and hugged him. ''Never in a million years." I smiled. He hugged back and after five minutes he asked ''Deanna?" ''Yea James?" ''Do you think we'd be different if our parents had kept us?" I had never really thought about it, so I answered with ''Probably, but I think we're awesome now." ''We are pretty awesome huh?" I chuckled and nodded. ''Sis its four now do you want to go pick out your outfit?" I nodded and ran up to my room.

I Picked out my clothes and then grabbed my phone and went to my bathroom and took a shower. I was in the middle of Steal My Girl when I heard the door open. ''I'm in here Nemi." I snapped then heard the door shut. I sighed and finished my shower, shut the water off and grabbed my towel wrapping it around me. I walked to my room and sat down at my vanity, I looked into the mirror and saw Derek stretched out on my bed asleep. I smiled and continued getting ready singing All Of Me softly, I was in the middle of curling my hair when I heard him stretch. ''Hey, Dea, next time wake me up." I looked up at him in the mirror, ''You needed the sleep, you looked like you haven't slept in weeks." I stood up since I was done with my hair and grabbed the shirt in the chair. ''Turn around or cover your eyes." He smirked and covered his eyes. I had a feeling he was gonna peek, but I didn't have time to wait for him to be good. I dropped the towel and put the shirt on the pulled the jeans up, I decided to put my hair up and re-curl the ponytail. I reached for my necklace to find it gone, Derek came up behind me with it in his fingers. ''Let me." He put his fore-arms on my shoulders and put the neclace around my neck and clasped it. ''Thank you." I said and leaned against him. ''No problem baby." I smiled and stayed leaning against him with his arms around my waist. ''Deanna come meet my friends!" James yelled excitedly from downstairs. ''Coming James!" I sighed, but didn't move. ''Come on, its time." He pulled me downstairs. I saw a five foot seven blonde hair blue eyed boy. ''This is Nick Harris." the boy waved and smiled at me. ''I'm Liam." a tall muscled guy said, I'm a girl so thats all i really got to was his muscles. ''I'm Louis." A blue eyed short boy-man said he already had facial hair but at the same time he was small kind of like Peter Pan. ''I'm Deanna as you can see." I chuckled ''and this is Derek my boyfriend." He kinda waved then kissed my cheek and went out back. ''Ok I'm gonna be setting up the music." I looked at James and then caught the other guys grinning. ''What?" ''You're not gonna believe this." Louis said. ''Try me." ''Well us four are in a band." I grinned, ''Really?".

I smiled as they started setting up and Lydia along with Aiden, Ethan, and Danny showed up with presents. ''Thank ya'll so much, uh put them in the living room on the coffee table I guess." They walked in and I went to the kitchen to see if everything was outside. ''Deanna!" I turned and saw Kira running towards me with Scott behind her. ''Kira!" I hugged her. ''We got you something." she grinned ''and we want you to open it now. I smiled and took the present from Scott's hand. I unrapped it and smiled. ''Thank you so much I needed it!" I exclaimed as I pulled out some purple headphones ''I wish I could take credit, but sadly I can't Kira did all of it." I smiled and hugged them, ''Still thank you." They hugged me back. ''Ok go out back thats where it is." They walked outside and there was a knock, so I walked to it and answered it to reveal Stiles and Malia. ''Hey Stiles, Malia, its out back." Malia walked out back without a word. ''Sorry about that she's new at the human thing." I shrugged ''No problem." I smiled as he walked back. I went to the kitchen and grabbed a soda. ''Deanna!." I spun and hugged Isaac. ''Hey there Alison is putting your gift in the living room." ''You didn't have to Isaac." ''Eh, no biggie." I smiled and lead them out back as my brother and the guys started playing. ''I got a heart and I got soul, believe me I can use them both." the song had started and everyone listened. I smiled and watched Louis and James look at each other singing, Louis winked at James and kept singing. Derek came up and wrapped his arms around me ''They're good." ''Yea I'm glad he got his band though." I listened to them finish the song. ''I'd like to say happy birthday to my sister, we had a wierd start huh sis." I chuckled. 'Her light is as loud as as many ambulances as it take to save a saviour yeah." Liam sang then James sang. I cheered and sang along, ''You know this song?" Derek asked ''Know it? I wrote it." I sang and James motioned for me to come up and sing with them so I did. When we was finished everyone cheered and so I said, ''Happy Birthday to my brother, James." the guys cheered and Nick did soemthing random on his guitar.

About two hours later and Lydia, Aiden , Alison, Stiles and Malia had left. ''That was amazing guys." They smiled and Liam said, ''Thanks, so you two are what twins?" I looked at James''Yup." They chuckled then Liam said, ''J, we need to head out we have that tour with them Ausie guys." I gasped. ''What Dea are you ok?" I nodded ''Liam what is the name of them?" ''Something Sos." ''5SOS?" I screamed. ''Uh yea thats it why?" "OH MY GOD!" ''What?" "How do you not know who they are?!" I yelled and they just shrugged. ''Ugh, peasants." They busted out laughing. ''I swear.. ok ok bye James." I hugged him, and they left. I looked at Derek, ''Do you want to stay for a while?" He smiled again. ''Can I stay the night?" I smiled. ''Yea come on." I walked up stairs and striped then put on a oversized sweater, I turned and he was laying on my bed shirtless. ''You're wearing your jeans you have to be uncomfortable." ''I am, but I don't have clothes here." I thought for a minute, ''Take them off." He looked up at me startled, ''Dea.. do you know what you're saying?" ''Yes take them off you'll be more comfortable." I stood there. He did what i said and quickly got in bed, I slid in beside him and sunggled against his side. I quickly fell asleep and it was peaceful.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N the pic to the side is her outfit minus the headphones and the song is the second one they sang. Yes that is the end of One Direction in this story