~~13~~

I woke up feeling a little hot because Derek had pressed himself against me in the middle of the night. I tried stretching, which wouldn't work because he had my back trapped against his chest. I didn't mind 'cause it felt nice to wake up in his arms and have Callie content and purring, but I had to use the bathroom, I tried to get up but he mumbled ''Stay." and tightened his arm around me. ''Derek I have to use the bathroom I'm sorry I'll be right back." He groaned but rolled over, I jumped up and ran to the bathroom. I came out and slid back into bed and he immediately wrapped his arm around my waist. I sighed happily and buried my face into his chest, I laid there thinking about everything. ''Morning Dea." He said his voice rough with sleep. I unconsciously shivered.''Are you cold?" he pulled to blanket tighter around us. ''No, you sound hot." he chukled and buried his face in my hair. I smiled, buried my face in the crook of his neck, and started to sleep again. ''Dea, I have to leave now baby." I heard him say barely, but I still whined ''No." I felt his lips on my forhead and gave a sleepy smile. ''I have to Peter is gonna be waiting for me." I sighed and tilted my head back with my eyes still closed. ''Can I have a good kiss?" He kissed me gently as if he was scared I was gonna break, I kissed back with a small smile. ''I love you." He said quietly ''I love me too." He looked at me which 'caused me to laugh. ''Really?" ''Nah, I love you too.'' I closed my eyes and uncurled myself from around him, He sighed, got up, pulled his boots and clothes on, kissed me again and left. I fell back asleep smiling.

I walked downstairs in my pjs and my mom asked me, ''Deanna..........did something happen with you and Derek last night?" I choked on my slice of cold pizza from last night. ''W-what?!" ''I just don't want you to do anything you will regret later." I smiled at her concern. ''No, ma'am nothing happened we just shared a bed." She nodded, ''Ok." I decided its time to get dressed, so I walked back to my room. locked the door, and turned on Steal My Girl. I got dressed in a white tank top with my jean vest over that and my black skinnies. I then curled my hir and put my benie over it cliping it in my hair. I slipped the Love bracelet Isaac and Alison gave me on, put my wedged hightops on and went back downstairs. I had just hit the main floor when I heard ''Deanna?" so I turned around and looked up at my mom, ''Yes?" ''Be home before sun down." ''Oh, um, Derek is gonna teach me how to control it." My mom raised an eyebrow ''Oh yea, um, Derek's a werewolf." Her eyes bugged out then she yelled ''What?!" ''Mom shhhh." ''Hes a were-wolf?" I opened my mouth, but she interupted. ''Who else?" ''Well thats a little complicated." ''Can you get them here?" ''Uh, give me 40 minutes?" She noded and went back to her room. I did a confrence call with everyone. ''They all picked up at once which surprised me. ''Hey just listen don't talk, my mom found out about Derek and wants to meet everyone so be at my house in 15 minutes and I will show you what I am." I hung up and sighed then yelled ''They're on their way!" Do you think thats a good idea? I replied in my head, I don't know Cal, but it's all I got. She sighed and said I hope it works. Me too Cal..Me too.

Lydia walked in followed by everyone, I watched as Lydia looked around then at me and said,''You do have style.'' I smirked and replied with ''I know unlike you." which wasn't true, but anything to get a reaction. ''Mom, They're here!" I called and sat down in Derek's lap since every other seat was taken. Aiden and Lydia was pissed off, Alison was by Isaac and Kira was by Scott. Leaving Stiles, Malia, and Ehtan on the small couch, a minute later my mom walked down the stairs and sat. I stood up and looked at everyone, ''This may be hard for some of you.." I looked at Lydia ''But we have a certain way of doing things ok?" they all nodded, except Lydia who glared. ''Ok, heres how we're gonna do this, you each will say what you are and explain, except the were-wolves, cause we can put you all in a group cause theres alot, ok?" they all nodded again. ''Lydia, you first." I sat back down where I was and felt Derek wrap his arms around me. I smiled as Lydia said, ''I'm a banshee, I hear voices that lead me to dead bodies or tell me whos gonna die." my mom nodded calmly and Alison said,'' I'm a hunter, well kinda, I protect humans and supernatural creatures I have a motto and it is, We protect those who can't protect themselves." my mom smiled and nodded. ''I'm Kira, I'm a thunder kitsune...." ''A thunder fox?" my mom said which surprised us all. ''Y-yea, I can absorb electricity." she said shyly. ''I'm Malia..Hale.." I looked at Derek and he shook his head. ''I'm a were-coyote." me and my mom looked puzzeled and she sighed, ''Basicly I'm a person that can change into a coyote." ''Oh ok." Stiles turned around and said ''I'm just human." we all laughed, ''Sure guy laugh at me you're all something and I'm not" He stuck his tongue out. Derek spoke up from behind me, pointing as he named them off. ''Aiden, Isaac, Ethan, and Scott are all biten were-wolves." My mom asked ''Which means?" ''We was all bite by the alpha then became were-wolves." Isaac said ''I on the other hand was born." I smiled at him then stood up. ''Ok, my mom, Derek, and Kira are the only ones who know this I nee..." ''Will you just show us?" Lydia snapped ''I growled and looked at her I felt my eyes go dark green. ''Look, this is fucking important, if you don't understand that then get the fuck out of my house." I snapped pointing at the door. ''Deanna!" ''It's true what I have to show them can not leave this house untill I am ready for it to, If your snooty attitude will not let you get that through your thick head get the fuck out." Lydia and Aiden stood up, glared, then left. ''Anybody else?" I looked at the rest of them and they shook their heads. ''Ok, I'm going around that corner into the kitchen, Alison will you come with me?" ''Why?" ''Because we're not particually close therefore you won't lie." I stood up and walked to the kitchen with Alison following.

Alison was staring at me as I walked back out to them, I walked to Derek and sat down beside him. Kira smiled, Stiles and Scott looked shocked, Ethan was scared, Malia Gasped and said, ''Cool." Isaac said, ''I knew you was special." ''Ok Dea said to ask questions and whatever she says I'll say." ''Can I pet you?" Derek laughed and said '''She said not if you like your hand." ''Fair enough." I lept over them and went back to the kitchen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: ok chapter 13 down im gonna guesstimate about 4 more chapters :D i still have a major plan and other things