1.

I see her every night, cos she's mine.

Niall's eyes wandered over the crowd, he was aware of her presence a few feet away, she was stood in a group of girls, her long brown hair in a natural wave, half piled on top of her head half swinging as she talked animatedly, her sun kissed skin was glowing against the dark red dress she had on. He excused himself from the group of important people he wasn't listening too and made his way towards her.

"Hey beautiful" his lips grazed against her ear, a smile pulled on her lips, his arm hooked around her waist "hey you" she turned her face to look at him "you two are sickening" Mel groaned from across the circle, Niall chuckled, she rolled her eyes "honestly you've been together for years and you're still like this" Carolyn joined in, Niall smiled at her friends "I just adore her" he purred in his thick Irish accent, she buried her blushed face in his chest "shut up" she whined, he hooked his fingers with hers "can I steal her away?" He politely asked, the group nodded, she gave them a wave as they walked away.

He watched as she left their en-suite bathroom, a small crop top and black pants on, all her hair piled high on her head, her face bare of make up tanned and fresh. "Beautiful" he commented as she crawled under the soft covers "cold" she whined sliding herself right against him, he lifted his arm so she could find her perfect fit "love you" she hummed, linking their fingers together a small kiss dropped to his chest "love you so much" he closed his eyes letting out a content sigh, she flicked the tv on with the remote that was sat in the small gap between them "are we old and boring?" She laughed slightly, he opened one eye looking down at her "nah baby we just get fed up of posh suit people" he smirked.

His free hand was trailing his fingers up and down her arm "true, are we really as sickening as the girls made out?" She was chewing her lip now, head tilted to look at him "no, we just know that we're each other's forever" he squeezed her shoulder pulling her closer to him she nodded, he dropped a kiss to the top of her head "marry me?" He asked in a hushed whisper she moved sitting up "really?" Her eyes were wide and she was holding his arm tight "yes really" he was kneeling in front of her, a smile pulled on her lips she let out a squeal "finally Horan" she giggled throwing her arms around his neck kissing  his face "so yeah?" He laughed holding her at arms length "yes always yes" she scrambled into his arms as he let out a booming laugh, her favourite sound he pulled them back down into the soft mattress fingers entwined.