3.

Did you ever want to run,
Did you ever just want to be free.

She pushed her way through the crowds of paps and fans, towards the hotel that the guys were staying in. Head down, hold bag tight and walk with purpose that was always her motto. She felt the pull of her jacket as she passed a particularly big group of fans, she felt the pain of her arm being pulled back, she took a deep breath no panicking in this situation, even though her body was tensing and she could feel her heart trying to beat through her chest. Her eyes darted to the glass doors of the hotel, she could definitely make it, she tore her arm out of the tight grip and walked faster as the camera flashes tried to blind her.

Finally the noise had been held at bay outside the doors and she was slowly feeling less shaky, she waited for the lift chewing at her lip, stepping in as the doors sprung open she jabbed the button for his floor a few times, she could feel the pressure of the tears pushing behind her eyes. Distracting herself she rummaged for her room key, finally she was on the safety of their floor, she was trying to be calm but her heart wouldn't slow she all but sprinted to the room at the end of the corridor.

Bursting through she slammed it shut, leaning against the cool wood she took a few long deep breathes. "Babe?" Nialls voice filled the hall leading to the lounge area of the suite and that's all it took for the tears to fall like a instant switch inside her, she hiccuped back a loud sob, but he had already sensed her in the hall "what's wrong?" He was  rushing down the hall towards her, in just a pair of boxers and one sock on his foot "I can't...I can't do this" she was sliding down to the floor, tears racking her small frame "baby what's happened" she immediately crouched down pushing her hair from her face "I just can't take those massive crowds and the screaming" she was wiping harshly at her eyes "hey..hey come here" he helped her to her feet leading her down the hall.

Niall observed her as she curled into the pillows on the bed "we're move hotels, I'll get you a body guard whatever it takes I don't want you to leave me" He was desperate, he had always wondered if she ever just wanted to give up on him, on them because of this lifestyle. "I want to be normal Ni" she pouted grabbing out for him, she needed to be close "I know baby I know" he pulled her into his bare chest, dropping his lips to her head "how about you go home for a few weeks, relax and rejoin us in Europe?" He was gently rocking her "I...I could but I worry when I'm not with you" she buried her face in his chest "then we'll sort you out a bodyguard your own personal one" he pulled back to study her face, tear stained and blotchy.

She left the bathroom, wrapped up in the fluffy robe, hair piled in a bun on top of her head, Niall was sat at the small table in the lounge area, the silver serving dishes spread out, she smiled feeling herself being pulled towards him, certain there was a invisible string connecting their hearts. "I ordered a few things and cancelled the meeting later, just me and you tonight baby" he held his arms open for her, she climbed into his lap resting her heavy pounding head on his shoulder "I'd be lost without you" she hummed linking her fingers with his, she knew that she could never change their life now she could never be without him.