4.

Though our friends are around, they disappear to me.

He let go of her hand as he was called to the stage. "Good luck Ni" she smiled "thanks baby" he brushed his fingers over her arm as he took to the stairs leading to the stage.
She watched on the screen as he introduced himself to the judges, his blonde hair shaggy over his forehead, his baggy jeans and plaid shirt, he blushed as one judge asked him who he was with "me mam and me girlfriend" he spoke confidently into the microphone.
Maura nudged her from where she stood next to her and the presenter Dermot. "Been together long?" another judge asked "a year" Niall was beaming "does she think you can sing?" Simon Cowell quirked an eyebrow "I hope so" Niall chuckled the crowd erupted in laughter as the screen flashed to her and his mum.

*Present Day*

Niall jumped up as he was announced winner as best new solo artist, she jumped up with him as he cupped her face in his hands kissing her on the lips. "You did it baby" she whispered as he hugged her, taking a deep breath he kissed her once more, making his way to the stage.

He took a deep shaking breath, eyes scanning the crowd "First of all my fans thank you so much for standing by me, for giving me this chance. You're all bloody amazing. My management you really let me run free with these ideas. My ma, dad, Greg, Den and baby Theo love yous thank you for always supporting me. My number one fan from day one Laur, Jesus baby we've done it, from that first day at Xfactor to now I can't believe where we've got too, none of this would of been possible if I didn't have you by my side, planning events, organising my schedule, it's probably not the easiest job being my PA and my girlfriend but you're my rock my world Grá go deo, which for those non Irish amongst us is forever love, you look bloody amazing tonight I love you so much" the screen flashed to her wiping her eyes as the crowd cooed over his speech.

He was clutching his award in one had, his other was placed on the small of her back, his thumb rubbing slow circles. "Let celebrate" he murmured in her ear as he dipped his head to drop a kiss on the warm skin of her neck, she turned looking up at him, he was a good 9 inches taller than her even in heels "that's the plan" she pulled out her phone, scrolling for Louis number he was planning the after party at the house he shared with Harry right up in the Hollywood Hills "Tommo?" Niall practically cheered spying his name on her screen "who else?" She giggled as they slipped out of the hall and into the warm LA evening.

The car crunched across the gravel driveway, she uncurled herself from him, they'd been making out like excited teenagers on the drive over.
"Nialler!" Louis voice boomed from the front balcony as they stepped out of the car on the driveway "and the princess" he was shouting, knitted polo top tucked into smart style joggers, bare feet so typically Louis.
"Tommo" Niall yelled back the champagne they had been drinking all night had finally mixed with his blood, she took his hand ready for them to finally start to party.

The music was making the house physically thump as they walked through the wooden door, the lounge was full of most of their friends everyone cheering for Niall patting him on the back. "Speech" Harry called from the far side of the room, she spun round from talking to a few of her girlfriends, Niall winked at her as he got up on the coffee table with the help of Liam and Nialls friend Mully.

He took a long swig of the beer in his hand, steadying himself. He had took his suit jacket off she'd probably have to hunt for it another time, the top button of his shirt was undone his chest hair peeking through. "Fuck it ya know what, wouldn't be the fucking man I am today without my princess so I'm just going to just going to..." he ran a hand through his brunette hair "will ya bloody get your arse over here?" He chuckled, she slowly made her way through the crowd.

He reached out for her hand, Liam lifted her up so he could hold her round the waist "I bloody love how you support me every fucking day, even when I want to watch the golf channel and eat from the bakery down the street, how you loved me when I had awful hair and dress sense, you loved me before braces, you'd do anything for me and I'm forever grateful" he took a breath squeezing her waist.

She watched him hand resting on his chest "honestly the day you entered my life, the day you held my hand on our bloody awful estate in Mullingar and said yes to being my girl, I went home I said Mam I'm gonna marry that girl" everyone was watching them, she was biting her lip "so I guess I just want to ask you to marry me? I don't have a ring I didn't plan this" he laughed she was shocked, everyone was silent. "Yes" she giggled throwing her arms around his neck, he lifted her up holding her close to him "the feckin' best night" he chuckled kissing her, placing her feet back on the table as all their friends congratulated them.