💕Morning kisses

The light from the sun seeps through the gaps of your blinds and creeps its way along the walls of your room, distinguishing any darkness left from the night. You hear the soft sound of birds outside of your window as they sing and eventually land on a branch on the tree just outside of your window, giving the leaves a rustle. A low grumble from your next-door neighbour's car is heard, the sound of tires rolling across the concrete ground fading as they leave for work in a hurry like every morning. The chatter of some of the kids in your neighbourhood is heard as they head towards the park to spend yet another day in the sun. In the distance, you hear the humming of a lawn mower and you can already imagine the scent of freshly cut grass.

While all of this was happening, you took a deep breath to try and take in the beauty of the moment and how despite the hustle and bustle of the rest of the world, you were still. That was until you felt the embrace around your waist tighten, causing you to mentally curse yourself for waking the literal fluff ball beneath you. Your eyes softened as you gazed at him stirring in his sleep, snuggling deeper into your chest, his hair tickling the bottom of your chin. With a smile on your face, you brought your hand up to his head and ran your fingers through his velvet-like hair while breathing out a delicate "Good morning". 

He brought his head up so that he was facing you, his curls bouncing up and down like thousands of tiny little springs before slurring back a "Good morning".

You began to run your fingers down the side of his face slowly, stopping at his chin. "Hi baby." you hummed in his ear.

"Hey." he whispered with a smile on his face which could drive you crazy no matter how many times he did it.

"Did you sleep well?" you asked in a soft tone.

"Yeah I did thanks to you." he said with a light chuckle causing you to giggle in return.

"Are you hungry? I can cook something for you if you'd like." you offered.

"Yeah I'm hungry, hungry for you." he said as he began to attack you with kisses from your forehead, to your nose, to your lips; leaving you in giggle fit as you blushed like a tomato.

"Ugh you're too cute. I'm serious though, do you want to eat anything?" you said still trying to calm your giggles.

"No. I just want to stay here in this moment, with the sun shining on my back and with the girl I love right here laying beside me." he said with that same smile, driving you crazy all over again.

"Okay." you whispered, succumbing to his tight grip and beautiful brown eyes.

~~~

A/N

wassup peeps how have you all been? hope you've been good! here's another update! yaaayyy! sorry it's not very long but it's all I can do at the moment because I'm lowkey uninspired and I'm also suuupeeerrr busy, school's being an asshole :( also can I just say thank you all so much for making this book reach 2.5k reads! that is really cool for me and I'm really grateful so thank you so so so much! anyways, hope you're all having a good day and if you're not, I hope it gets better! love y'all <3