Part 7

I start running towards him I slide to his side his body lays lifelessly in the forest just a few feet away from the love of his life "I'm sorry Paul I'm sorry" i mumble I turn and there's this man standing next to Paul and he learns forward and says you can't out run a Silver bullet covered in wolfsbane. He stands back up and spits on Paul my heart starts palpitating, I can feel my anger rising,

"why are you doing this? why are you doing this?"

He looks up he eyes are as black as coal looks right at me I'm coming for you.

I start screaming and screaming so loud I start shouting for Trent next minute I feel Trent's hand shaking me awake, I hear him saying "Saph your ok! Saph wake up your having a nightmare", I open my eyes he raises his one hand and puts it on my face, I look into his eyes his face is as pale as a ghost I could see right through him. I sit up guards are inside close to Trent's side looking frantically around I pull so tight onto him rolling my hands into his jacket he grips me even tighter and there I felt and heard it, his heart beat racing so fast is it even humanly possible for it to beat that fast, yet its calming me down

I tug his jacket as he takes a seat just on cue I didn't have to say anything.

He made me feel safe I lean into him "lay by me please" he pauses for a second "are you sure" I nod, it's where I feel safest.. He looks up at the guards "back to position" They turn and left, closing the door behind them.

I stare into Trent's eyes my lips begin to tremble... I Saw Him... he killed Amber and Paul, I SAW HIM, Trent pulls me closer towards him kisses my temple and hushes me to be still, I felt this warm fuzzy feeling wash over me. This feeling felt familiar i couldn't place it.. but I was safe for now

I can feel Trent breathing on my neck it feels like tickles.... I giggle.. Hi... I pause... his awake HI I say back.. Are you OK he asks. Yes I am you.. Yep as he sits up, getting out of the bed he bends down and leaves another kiss on my forehead.

He leaves the room and comes back with some breakfast I eat.  I look up at him... Please send my mo.... I mean Linda back in, but before he leaves... i gulp on thin air he turns to look at me "Trent will you stay please as she explains more.." He nods in acceptance.

The Doctor was quickly in my room checking my vitals and topping up my medication, as she finishes up she looks at me then to Trent he just shook his head as if he already knew what she had asked........

*Linda's point of view*

"Good morning baby you sleep OK", my mom said I shot up a look at Trent then he shook his head as to say he didn't say anything.

"it was OK thanks" looking at her as she walks next to my bed, leans into give me a hug but I lean back.

She looks shocked at the fact that I wouldn't allow her to hug me but shakes it off and sits in the empty chair next to my bed..

OK she says....

Your father and I kept running we where exhausted and kept looking back we finally realized there was no one following us but we carried on for a few more hours just to make sure, we finally arrived at this quiet town Havensmead there wasn't a lot of people in it so we looked around asking people if there was places to rent or even for sale knowing we couldn't afford anything, we had left everything behind that night.... Your dad and I wasn't sure what we where doing but we had to start somewhere so we built a little life here in Havensmead your dad remembered the envelope and box the gentleman gave him as he pulled the envelope out   "to whom ever gets this". was scribbled on the front of the envelope as he opened the envelope there was a letter and a lot of money.

"If you are reading this, it saddens me to say that my wife and I are dead and you have our little daughter she has just turned two she is the rightful Queen / Luna to our throne of our once mighty wolf pack the Midnight Crescents. Thank you for saving our daughter and helping to keep her safe from harm when she turns 16 you need to give her the box my beta gave to you, it will explain everything to her, as she is the only one who can open it. Please keep our princess safe". She was born for greatness. 

Alpha and Luna
Ryan & Erin
Midnight Crescent

Please Vote Share and comment.

xoxo