Part 13

I feel this hand on my shoulder, my mom - "Trent focus listen closely, be quiet" she yells.... I manage to bring my heart rate down from pounding as I try and listen turning my head to Sapphire's bed, I can hear the hiccups and sniffles of the children trying to hold the mouths closed, wait is it? could it? I jump up to my feet Doc Doc she is still alive her heart beat is faint but it's there I whisper as I get that smell I know to well - wolfsbane.

The Doc pulled some sort of bottle out her pocket to counter act the wolfsbane, that should do it she said, I sit on the bed growling at Linda who did not argue with me as she looked into my eyes and pushed Sapphire towards my arms and stepped back to comfort Sven and Amy.

I'm going to kill him, I'm going to kill him looking at my mom then to Linda. They nodded their heads into acceptance to what i had said......

*SAPPHIRE POINT OF VIEW*

I wake up groggy in Trent's arms he is holding so tight i struggle to breath. I open my eyes, the Doc leans over me, there she is with a grin on her face," you feeling OK?" Mmmm, "don't speak baby it's OK" I hear Trent's voice, I lean forward balancing as Trent chest keeps me up. I see Linda Sven Amy Sara standing at the foot of my bed with tears running down their cheeks, I knew something had happened...

What happened??... Your OK Saph it didn't work your safe.

I look at Linda again but she is standing there motionless stiff as a nail in a board Sven and Amy are next to her

*Linda's point of view *

Jane Jane i yelled she came running into the room "yes ma'am" - please take Sven and Amy to the safe room.

Sara please stay as I see her turn to head out the door, I need you here with me as I tell her this next part. I look at Trent then back at Sara my eyes begin to tear up wiping my face S-Sapphire your p-par....... Your parents are still alive, I look up at her face Sapphire gasps to this news Trent is holding tightly onto her, Sara rushes to my side as I fall slightly forward failing to stand on my own two feet. 

Wait! What! How-How long have you known? she looks at me wide-eyed as she turns to Trent trying to push him away, he pulls tighter  LET ME GO - JUST LET ME GO she yelled.

She pulls her knees towards her face and buries her head in between... HOW COULD YOU GUYS NOT TELL ME, I TRUSTED YOU, I TRUS- TRUSTED YOU  as she sobs 

Hearing her say those words hit me, I felt like a knife stabbing me in my gut.

The room began to heat up, as i looked up at Sapphire her breathing was erratic, i could see steam burst forth around her, Sara quickly grabbed and pulled me backwards, Trent baby back up she muttered trying not to distract Sapphire 

Please Vote Share and comment.

xoxo