CH 9

Thank you loves for 1k! <3 Let me know if you like Lily's POV, I can do more!

Ethan's POV:

The music is blaring in my ears and my ears are starting to ring like a concert. 

I search through the crowd and find my perfect angel swaying her hips holding a red solo cup. 

I kiss her forehead and wrap my arms around her waist. 

"You see? Parties are fun." I said.

"I guess, but I like staying home still." Chloe giggled staring at the ground.

I lift her head up and stare into her eyes. 

"I need to find Lily." she interrupted frantically searching the house. 

Lily's POV: 

I spotted a tall guy with black hair and light blue eyes standing in the corner looking disinterested. He was wearing dark wash ripped jeans and a black band shirt. 

I approached him and discussed our disgust for the current song.

"So why are you here?" I asked 

"Eh, my friend dragged me along." he said.

"I know the feeling." I laughed. 

A slower unfamiliar song came on and everyone was wrapping their arms around the nearest person. 

"Shall we?" he said holding my hand. 

In the moment I was so captured by his presence, I didn't think about the consequences. 

I grabbed us more drinks and continued our conversation. 

"I think you're pretty cool." He slurred. 

"I think you're pretty cool too." I laughed.

"No realllllyyy pretty cool." He said.

"Huh?" I said.

Before I knew it he was carrying me upstairs bridal style, I fell into a fit of laughter. 

Well this is a new one. 

Chloe's POV: 

I couldn't find Lily anywhere,  I texted her 4 times.

There were guys staring me down making me want to hide curled up in a ball.

I tried to push through everyone and knock on all the doors.

Finally, upstairs I saw it.

Clothes scattered across the ground and Lily frozen on the bed with some random guy. 

"Oh shit, sorry Chloe. I was gonna find you in a minute." Lily said stuttering.

"Hmph." I replied leaving the room.

It's fine she's fine, she's capable of her own decisions. 

I just hope she doesn't get attached like the others. 

I go back downstairs to find Ethan with his arms around some bleach blonde.

"What the hell Ethan?" I shout, his face full of shock. 

I knew it, I knew it! It was too good to be true. He wouldn't like some childish girl like me when he could have a model. 

I was crying and hyperventilating, I felt so lost without Lily here. 

I sat on the sidewalk and contemplated what to do. 

Ethan was my ride here and Lily was off with that guy. 

I guess I'm walking. I stubble down the road and try to follow google maps. Which I suck at. How? Don't ask. 

"Babe!" Ethan says running down the road.

"No stop, I don't want to talk to you. I really trusted you Ethan." I said stomping my foot down. 

"It was Briana! I would never do that to you. I promise come back to the party you'll see. As soon as she saw you she grabbed me and I was so frantic after seeing your face drop I couldn't explain. 

"I don't appreciate liars Ethan." I walk back into the darkness.