Chapter 7 - Videos

It was Sunday. Brooklyn was playing tennis on on the court.

Out the corner of her eye, she saw a big, nasty range rover pull up in the driveway.

Adison.

He stepped out of the driver's seat and opened the boot.

Brooklyn rolled her eyes. She didn't want to admit to her self that he's always impressed her.

He lifted a big box, out of the boot. She stopped playing.

He dumped it on the doorstep and went back to the boot. He lifted out another one.

Suddenly he noticed Brooklyn. Resting the box on one knee, he waved to her.

She turned her back to him and carried on playing. She knew he would walk right over.

Adison made his way down the path to the tennis courts.

"Have you seen Sutton?" He asked.

"You just missed her. She's at the country club." Brooklyn replied coldly, not lifting her eyes from the tennis ball.

"Ok Thank you." He turned and was about to walk away but he turned and looked her in the eyes with his sharp blue eyes. "Why do you hate me?"

"Because you're an ass hole." Brooklyn replied between hits of the tennis ball.

Adison heaved a sigh. "Well you'll have to get used to me because I'm moving in."

"I know."

"I'm going to marry your sister. What do you think that makes me?"

"An ass hole."

He shook his head and went back to the car.

"Leighton!" Leigh was already upstairs in Ariana's room. Who cares it was hers now? To her it was still, and would always be Ariana's room.

She sat on the bed, feeling the pink rosey bed cover and the the soft fluffy carpet beneth her feet.

"Leighton come down here!" Her mum called from downstairs. "I need your help moving the cabinet!"

Leighton sighed and slowly got up.

"Will you please grab that end?" Her mum asked.

Leigh is a strong girl. She could have moved the cabinet by her self easily. She shoved it once and it moved to the left where her mum wanted it.

Something fell out from behind it. She quickly picked up the little box without her mum noticing, and ran to her room.

She opened the box, expecting to find videos. She was right. The whole tape was there. An old fashioned tape, labeled 'The Envy Game'.

She felt something inside her. Something she hadn't felt for a long time now. She felt close to Ariana. Sort of as if she just walked into the room.

It actually felt amazing.

Fallon was at the mall with Sarah and Hazel. They just entered the ile with all clothes shops.

Inside the American Aparel clothes store, Fallon was just picking out a cute dress when her phone buzzed.

"Hello?"

"Fallon! You have to come to Ariana's house. NOW!" Leigh's excited voice echoed out of the phone.

"Why? What happened?"

"I found the tapes."