10. Rite of Passage, Extended

They had belonged to a certain Simon family's boss.

"WHAAH—" Enma had shouted first in alarm.

Yamamoto just winced, the noise was not helping at all with his headache.

"Please, keep it down?"

The other had his hands completely covering his mouth as he nodded.

Letting out a sigh, Yamamoto decided to ask a question that's been bugging him.

"Um, how did we get in Francesca's room? Where is she now?"

The other boy seemed more confused.

"Huh? This is her room?"

He then looked down at the rustling blanket that had somehow landed on the floor.

A tiny creature peeked out of it.

"Cute."

Francesca's POV

Opening my eyes for the umpteenth time, I realized I had been woken up by two chatty people

Opening my eyes for the umpteenth time, I realized I had been woken up by two chatty people. In displeasure, I had also found out that I had woken up on the freezing, marble floor.

"You guys are too loud!!" I shouted, trying to cover my head with the blanket; the one and only thing I had managed to salvage from the drunk war zone yesterday.

Whimpering to myself, perhaps I should have just not wished for things to get more 'interesting'.

"Ah... sorry Fran." Yamamoto had said.

"I'm, sorry too."

"We're apologizing so early in the morning?" Another voice peeked.

"UGHHH! JUST SHUT UP." I had just gave up; getting off the floor, I dragged the comforter with me. In my sights, there was a half-dazed Yamamoto, a surprised Enma, and a wry-looking Shitopi.

Yes; Shitopi whom I met yesterday while downing a bowl of punch after Yamamoto had beaten me to it and taken a gigantic cup for himself first. (Not that I could blame him, the scallops we had for dinner scallops were pretty spicy)

"Spiked." She had told me; after I finished the entire glass bowl.

Looking at Yamamoto who had been next to me slump to the floor unconscious immediately; Enma who had been beside her also begun to feel the effects of this strange alcohol. Surprisingly, I was pretty tolerant to the drink.

Later, we then exchanged names and begun to talk. She had been really cool, saying all sorts of motivational stuff about being yourself and everything.