Rigby's Feelings

~Rigby's P.O.V~

Its been two years. Two long years of dealing with how I truely feel about Mordecai. Going through everyday thinking about how much I want him, how much I need him, but knowing he doesnt feel the same way back. Lately all it's been is Magaret this and Magaret that and I'm so sick of hearing about Magaret. Doesn't he get that she's never going to love him the way I do. That's right I'm in love with Mordecai. I always have been, I mean it's not like I want to love him, I honestly wish I didn't but I guess you can't change who you love, you can't control your feelings.

At first I didn't take to much notice to it because I thought it was just some silly phase or something small, but over the last couple of months I've come to realisation that it was more than a phase and I really was in love with my best friend.

He would never feel the same way though, I constantly told myself. He loved Magaret and she's all he ever wanted. It hurt it really did. Do you know what its like to be in love with someone who doesn't love you back the way you wish they did. It sucks when I have to give advice to the person I love about the person they love.

I just wish Mordecai felt the same way.