Why can't I tell Mordecai I love him

~Mordecai P.O.V~

As I was trying to chase after Rigby, after he'd run off, all that was going through my head was why was Rigby crying, was he crying about me or something else? I didnt know what to think.

And then suddenly it came to me. I paused in the middle of my tracks and just stood there thinking holy shit, he found my diary. He knows, he knows how I feel about him and now he doesn't know what to do. Hes crying because he knows, in that moment i felt like crying to because all i could think was, he knows.

I ran into the house and upstairs to our room to find Rigby still crying. I thought to myself would he really cry this much over my feelings for him? I slowly walked over to Rigby's bed and slowly sat down infront of placing my hands on his shoulders trying to calm him down. I looked him in the eyes trying to reassure him everything was going to be alright, those deep brown sparkling eyes, they could make anyone melt.

~Rigbys P.O.V~

Mordecai eyes were like the icy blue ocean staring straight through me. He kept reassuring me everything was going to be okay but it wasn't, I knew he didn't feel the same way. Why was I so sure of this, well maybe because of the way he talks about Magaret thats why. I hate this so fucking much, why can't I just say it, why cant I tell Mordecai that I'm in love with him. Then I lost it.