X and His Basket Part 1

Episode 1: X and His Basket

" 6...7...8...9...10 baskets!" Eight said while making the last basket he made  infront of his house. This made Two wondered what he's working on so she went to see what is it. "Hey Eiiight..." Two said in a low mood, "Woah! Uhh... Hey Two! Are you in a bad mood? You sound sad..." Eight replied. " I always sound like this....." Two said with the same expression. This made Eight feel embarrassed.."Oh .. Sorry bout that.. heh".

 Two looked at the baskets he made "What's the baskets for?....". Eight answered, "Oh! Those baskets?! Well... it's for everyone! I just thought of this for easy reach!". Two was confused, "Easy Reeeach????...". Eight wondered and explains, " Oh...well we put stuff inside the basket and this rotor blade connected to it will make it float in the air! Look". Eight puts a yellow apple inside the basket, The two backed off while the basket begins to float. It flew to Seven who's been sitting in the bench. Seven was Suprised, he gets the apple and ate it. "What do you think??" Eight questioned Two. Two replied, " .... Seems a great idea..." 

Later..

"Just playing with some bubbles with my buddy X! Just playing with some bubbles! Popity popity POP!!  Hee Hee Hee!!" Six says as she blows her stick with bubbles in the air. Infront of Six is X popping the bubbles she blew. " Six! Can I blow bubbles?"X asked. Six replied " Sure X!", Six gives the bottle and the stick of the bubble to X. X puts the stick inside the bottle and drawn it out and blew it. There were bubbles everywhere. X blew bubbles again and again because he was having fun. Six laughed and suddenly she sees a basket floating and passed by her.

 "Six!" A voice came from the distance, it was Eight holding another basket. "Hello Eight! Is that another invention you made?" Six happily guessed. " Yes! I have one for everyone!" Eight said. " OoooooooO!! Is that one mine!" Six cheered. " Ye.. you can have it" Eight smiled. "YEET!!" Six shrieked into happiness. Eight's whole body BUZZED in the shriek... Six's Shriek is more EAR RAPE than Four's Screech..

Six runs around trying to get the basket as Eight looks at her with a smirk. Suddenly Eight felt a touch in his hand and looked down. "Do I have a Basket?" X asked. " Haha! Why ofcourse I wouldn't forget you X!! " Eight pats X in the head. "Here's yours!" Eight gives the basket he have been carrying to X. X' s eyes sparkles in Eight's shining Gift while Eight is been holding the basket for 2 minutes now." Uuuuh... wanna hold it?" Eight asked. X continues to look at it and the words he can only say is "WoooOoOoOoooW". Eight made X hold the basket, it was bigger that X it's like he can get in It...

"Thank you so much Eight!!!" X delightfully said. "Oh psssh... No problem X! Now.. where's Four so I can give him he's basket" Eight asks, then Six showed up " I GOT IT!!" " Oh Six you got it! You know where's Four?" Eight asked Six, " FOUR?.. I don't know! Probably in his tree again! HEE HEE!" Six said. "He's Tree?" Eight don't know what Six meant. " The tree over theeeeeeere!! C'mon! Let's go over there.." Six puts the basket down and grabs Eight's hand to Four.

X still looks at the basket and looked at the sky....and looked at the basket...then the sky ...then the basket..the the sky .. again in the basket...He stands up and puts one foot inside the basket and jumps in it... he stayed for a little bit and swayed it a little. Until the rotor blade starts to turn around...and around...the basket begins to float... X was not panicking. the basket flew up until it reaches the sky. he realizes his far above the Number Town. He sees the little houses and the tiny equation playground. he grins and said "wuw"..

 he grins and said "wuw"

To be Continued!