I'm okay.

I was woken up by a sweet voice. His tone was soft and mellow like a cloud floating into my ears.

   WAIT WHAT.

   Rigby was in my view as I squinted my eyes open. Without thinking, I hugged him. I hugged him tightly.

   "I'm so glad you're okay."

   Rigby didn't hug me back, though. He seemed shocked that I just lundged out at him and brought him closer to me in a big bear hug.

   I didn't care. I just needed to show him how happy I was that he was back home.

   Letting go, I smiled warmly at Rigby. He glady returned it.

   "I'm glad I'm okay, too. Too bad for me; I'll be sleeping with one eye open from now on."

   "Then just sleep with me." Wait, what am I saying? Sharing the bed with a boy? And that boy happens to be Rigby? I must be going crazy.

   Rigby poked his bottom lip out and decided in his head what he was going to do. He gratefully took my offer up and trotted out the door to do god knows what.

   I, myself, was almost happy he was going to sleep with me. The reason is unknown to myself but I could care less why I have butterflies in my stomach. I'm just happy and that's all that matters.

   I skipped down the stairs and stepped into the kitchen to find Rigby making a huge bowl of cereal. Cereal? What time is it?

   Checking my handy flip phone, I noticed I had slept through the night rather than taking a quick 10 minute nap. Damn.

   I went ahead and snatched a bowl out of the cupboard being all of the sudden hungry for some fruit loops. Rigby was filling his plastic bowl up with the same thing.

   After preparing our morning meal, the two of us sat down at the wooden table in the kitchen and began to chow down.

   Well, I was scarfing my breakfast down but Rigby on the other hand was taking small spoonfulls at a time.

   "What's wrong now?"

   Rigby looked up at me with wide eyes. He must have been deep in thought and I just tossed him out of it.

   "I'm fine, dude."

   I eyeballed him suspiciously and continued to devour my food.

   He was not okay and I was sure of it.