Brown Eyes.

"Get up," I told him in a demanding and controlling voice.

   "What?" he sniffled.

   I rolled my eyes slightly. "I said get up, dude."

   After hearing it the second time, Rigby did just that and fearfully, too. Almost as if I frightened him.

   I looked deeply into his eyes hoping to find out what Rigby was thinking. I could have sworn those brown eyes were telling me to kiss the hell out of him.

   I went along with what he desired.

   I found my grip on his shoulders again and dug my fingers into his shoulder blades only hard enough to show him I was going to do something rough.

   Before I slammed Rigby against the popcorn machine, I met his soft lips. It took him a split second before he started to return the kiss and snake his arms around my waist.

   I ran my fingers in his tangled hair as he melted into the kiss even more.

   Once more, I felt explosions in the air like I had just lit a whole bunch of dynamite. It was one huge firework show.

   I ran my tongue around Rigby's bottom lip like a person would knock on a door; asking for permission to enter.

   Rigby slightly parted his lips and welcomed me into his sweet self. I could help but explore his inner features.

   I enjoyed not tasting alcohol on his breath. Not only because it's just foul, but because we're doing this insane thing sober. We are both absorbed in each other using only our crazy feelings.

   Though, it didn't take long until Rigby pulled back.

   "What if someone sees us?" he questioned with fear in his words.

   I smirked at him. "I really don't give a fuck."