Perfect Figure

The morning light came through from the window like the hopes want to keep him away from falling . A boy with a blessing heart wake up to start his new victorious day. He looks very happy with that cute smirk. In his mind, he always thinks about all the things he could do with this harsh world. He wants to make this world a better place. No one should be frustrated about their own gifts called life. Everyone should live with the fullest. Have their own dreams, make their own path.

He was studying at boarding high school where many intelligence being studied under the same roof . He was quite friendly that's no wonder he had so many contact . He was a prefecture with a lot of influences. Every words he said gonna make through students heart as their motivation shines. He's never one bit stray away from his goals. His achievements showed everything.
His was loved by many people but never missed to had some haters. His enemies don't get though those pure gold heart. He was too excellent in every angle.

His physically strong, a perfect body with dependable act. His heart was lit up many people around him. Comfort every soul even without using any words. His voice had some cracky part where girls paying attention when he started to talk. Reasonable boy with a matured ways of thinking also being respected by male students.

Honestly from his heart, he doesn't want to stray from his clear path. Pain in his heart never exceptional. He endured everything. Arrows from the outside and poison from the inside. All of those things make him stronger.
That's what he thinks.