Final Exam

A fact that had been stuck in low classes minded people "successful people always had an outstanding gene". This quote encourage a boy to prove that's this quote doesn't should exsist. As this flows through times, he managed to survive in his boarding school life as his planned. It's time for him show the results of his hard work through some paperworks. This final examination for high school was something that he couldn't mess with.
His 17 years lifetime was gonna based on this test. It's very important for someone who pinpointed to study at medical school. On the first day of the examination, he felt uncomfortably anxious. He could see around him that's he wasn't the only person felt the same way. He tried to get distracted by talking to a random guy. That guy seems like just an ordinary passing by guy. As he faced the guy's face, he seems to be familiar. He tried to talk to the guy but doesn't have a chance cause the examinator started to call the candidates. After being called, he started pack his stuff to get ready to settle some undone papers.

Papers after papers, subjects after subjects and days after days passed. Thrilling weeks of his life left done. He felt relieved that nightmare just ended. Students around him felt the same way. Everyone just walked out of examination hall with confidence in their faces. At some point, they made up some agreement to not discuss anything after the examination ended. Some of the students smile cheerfully. Some of them just cried a lot. Some of them just don't care. Everyone made up different expression. Except for him, he just doesn't felt like it. He confirmed that he had answered the questions perfectly. Some of the students praised him because he looks like someone who doesn't have any hesitation. But he didn't feel the same way.