Possibilities

A nostalgic single detached house made out of wooden could be seen from a mile. When they reached back home, his mother shut the engine and just tossing the car key through her son as a sign to make sure he bring in all of the stuff without leaving any left in the car. He understood it well his mother's behavior without using a word. Although his trembling heart and mind doesn't stop getting distracted by thoughts since the shock, his hands and legs worked unconsciously well. Positive and negative thoughts were mixing together, this was the time where he truly understand on how do people experience overthinking state of mind.

He carried the stuff into his room and then locked the door with a mixed feeling. Then leaned back to the door as he started to think rationally. He taked a deep breath and wondered the positive possibilities. He started to convince himself to talk to his mother about his plan and ambition. His mother could possibly take that as consideration. The way he tried to think positively about the possibility was actually beyond imagination. He knew his mother wasn't that kind of person who took her son's opinion as consideration. From the history of his past, he remembered nothing about his mother talked about her son's desire.