Yunlan's Dilemma

At night time, Shen Wei is waiting for Yunlan to go to bed. "Yunlan aren't you gonna sleep?" He ask. "You go right ahead! I'm still watching!" He said. But as Shen Wei seen the screen of the t.v.

     "Your watching a news again? That's the second news you watch? Don't you have work tomorrow? You still need your sleep?" As Shen Wei close the t.v. Making Yunlan surprised as he was pulled by Shen Wei to bedroom. As he was thrown on the bed and Shen Wei embrace him and sleep on his chest. Yunlan is frozen on the spot as he can't almost breath.  He suddenly smell Shen Wei's hair. " Wow! For a guy! He sure smell nice." As he touch his soft silky hair. "Oh! My god! It's so soft! What is his shampoo?!" He internally said. He didn't notice his caressing Shen Wei's hair a way too long, making Shen Wei moan in his sleep. As that moan making Yunlan hot while below him is standing up. Yunlan almost pop his eyes off. He hurriedly took his pillow and cover his below. As he stop caressing Shen Wei's hair. Shen Wei's beautiful eyes suddenly open, "Why did you stop?" He ask. As Yunlan suddenly shoved him and hurriedly went inside the bathroom and lock it. He suddenly open the shower and cool himself up. But he forgot something, "Shoot! My towel and clothes!" As he peek outside. "Ah! Wei can you please give me my towel and clothes there?" He ask.

      But when Shen Wei gave him his clothes and towel. He suddenly shoved the door open revealing a wet Yunlan on his clothes on. "Why didn't you take your clothes off when you take a bath?" He ask. Suddenly Shen Wei notice Yunlan's thin wet clothes is sticking every where on Yunlan's body revealing every details on his body. As Yunlan realize it. He suddenly close the door quickly as he wipe his body with a towel and change his clothes. But he suddenly remembered  Wei intensely gazing at him. As he became red and hot again. As he wash his face with a cool water to make himself relax again.

     But as he open the door Shen Wei is waiting for him on the bed, with that doe eyes looking straight to his  brown one. " Yunlan are you okey?" He ask. "Ha!!! Ha!!! Yes! Don't worry maybe I ate something my stomach don't like." As he quickly went to bed but turned back to Shen Wei. So he might not see him. But it didn't do any good so much, for Shen Wei quickly press his body unto Yunlan and embrace him from behind. Making Yunlan's skin hair up. As well his below up again. As Shen Wei's prize is pressing behind him.

     Next day, Yunlan came to work with a head ache for he didn't sleep the whole night. As Da quing cling to his shoulder. "So tell me? Did something happened that night?" As he wink to him. "Stop it! Da quing! I didn't do anything! Just sleep with him! That's all!" He grumble say. "What?!!! Your no fun at all!" He said. "I won't do anything! Until I married him! That's my promise to my wife to be remembered!" He said. Da quing suddenly laugh. "Yunlan how old are you back then, when you promise that? Ten I think?! Your such an old fashion!" Said Da quing. "What promise is that?!" Said Zhu Hong. They're heart almost jump from their body as Zhu Hong question them. Zhu Hong is there boss and have a thing for Yunlan. But Yunlan can't tell her,  she is not his type. "Nothing mam!" As they went to work again. But he suddenly pulled Yunlan by the shirt toward her office. Looking at Da quing for help.
They didn't anticipate Shen Wei will come. As Da quing jump from behind as he heard his voice. "Da quing!" Where's Yunlan?" He ask. As the other co worker look his way.

     Inside the office, "Yunlan when will you ask me on a date?! It's been one week since I'm asking you one?" As  she press her body to him while pulling his shirt toward her. "I'm sorry but I can't!" As Yunlan becoming red. Suddenly the door slammed open revealing an angry wifey. "Take your hands off my husband!" Shen Wei said. "What husband?!" Said Zhu Hong. "This one!" As he pulled Yunlan to him. While everybody whispering from behind. " Wei wait!" Shout Yunlan. But Shen Wei ignored him and pulled Yunlan toward outside and pushed Yunlan to a Ferrari 458 spider. "Whatta?! Where did you get this car?!" He ask. As Shen Wei drive the car and speed away. "Is that Yunlan's wife?!" Lin Jing ask. "His rich and hot!" Said Guo. Da quing was speechless on that.

     As the car park on a dessert place. " Wei! Where did you get this car?! Did you carjack this or something?!" He ask. As Shen Wei take off his seat belt and suddenly kiss Yunlan passionately. Yunlan was stunned and didn't know what's happening. As the kiss deepen making Yunlan close his eyes to taste the sweet lips of Shen Wei. As Shen Wei suddenly break it. "Yunlan! Don't ever come back on that job! That woman is harrasing you!" As he breathless say. Yunlan is still in cloud nine as he heard Shen Wei said, "Wait! I can't! That's the only job I have! I'm your husband so I should be providing you with money!" But he was cut out by Shen Wei's rage, "I don't care about the money! Just don't ever come back there!" He shout. Making Yunlan almost jump in surprise. What happened to his sweet wifey and turned into a raging bull. As Yunlan suddenly nod. Shen Wei notice his husband reaction. And tried to calm himself up. "Look Yunlan, don't worry about work I'll find something better for you, just don't ever go back there. Understood?" As he lean his head on Yunlan. "Okey." He said. As Shen Wei kiss his forhead and put back his seat belt and drive toward their home.