Chapter 12

I saw living Tombstone. He seemed a little gloomy than he was before. Well he is a little Insane you know like the type of person you would at least stay away from like usual. But his face didn't quit fit him. It Looks like everyone has been trying Insane. I've been trying Insane myself. It even creep Rainbow dash. Even pony ville seemed a little off. I went to get some apples at the market ....Pinkie pie wasn't her happy party self. In fact she looked gloomy. Like Pinkamena so I stayed away from her and avoided her. Something about The Princess seemed like she set off an Insane bomb. The ticking and Twitching won't stop. It hurts. The voices in my head. Won't stop . My eye chances colors I even thought of ending it all. The elements of harmony can't even stop it. Rainbow dash is trying to help out like How she usually does once she's down in pony ville. The moon raises more than the sun it even had a eclipse. I'm the only one who's notice. I'll be the only one who could notice. Everyone thinks It's normal. But fluttershy pointed out. But she hasn't changed which is a little strange but fluttershy is Kind and sweet. She really hates hurting people. But No one really cares. Someone is hiding something. And I need to find out.

*TRYING TO THINK AS HARD AS I CAN *