Chapter 7 🎉

DOMONIQUES POV
         I was on my home , yes I know I have a dorm room at school , but I also have a house too that I go to when I'm not in school , and todays Saturday , which means no school , and I just got back from the Gym , it was around 9:30 am , I usually get up to go the the gym around 8:00.I was feeling sad because nobody texted or called me wishing me a happy birthday and the only text I got was from QT asking where I was ? I told him on my way home , I was so mad , he ain't even say happy birthday, this nigga done forgot ugh wow okay , I ain't even bother to tell him because people your close to should remember , so I just left it alone and stopped texting him but in case your wondering , I turned 21 today , I don't feel different, I've been drinking way before 21 , so it's really no big deal you know, I pulled up in my driveway, grabbing my keys , I headed towards the door , I opened the door , it was pitch black and suddenly the lights came on and all I heard was "surprise" HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!!!!! I screamed and yelled of excitement and laughter , tears actually fell from my face.All my friends was smiling and laughing at me.
Domonique-OMG I THOUGHT YALL FORGOT !!!
Princess-we would never !!! We've been planning this since last week !!!
Domonique-omg , I love y'all so much
QT walked towards me with a big hug and smile , I hugged him back tightly.
Domonique-thats why your ass asked me where I was . You so slick boy ! (Hits his shoulder)
QT-(laughs/smacks her lips)
Princess-Come on , lets get you changed !
Domonique-yes plz , I need to take a quick shower and get outta these sweaty clothes , I just got back from the gym (laughs)
Sophie-gurl take your time , this is your day
Princess-your the big 21 bitchhhhh
Domonique-that i am ! (Smiles)
Nikki-you know imma do your hair boo !
Domonique-yassssss (Smiles big)
Sophie-and imma do your makeup !
Princess-and I brought you a slaying custom made LV dress , and some custom made LV heels to match , your gonna freak out when you see it!
Domonique-omgggggg I can't wait !
Princess ran downstairs and yelled "she will be down soon , so y'all bitches better wait" ! Everyone laughed and nodded.Everyone ate snacks,chatted and played on their phone as they waited for the birthday gurl.I quickly took a shower , and Princess handed me the Custom LV dress , I gasped.It was beautiful, the dress was long and mermaid style , the pattern was Multicolor LV letters and white,with diamonds.And the shoes were the same print.
Domonique-omg , I don't know what to say ! This is beautiful, y'all did all this for me ?!
Princess-you are our sister !! Of course !! We love youuuu
Sophie-you our BITCH , PERIODT !
Princess-PERIODT !
Nikki-PERIODT !
Chicken came upstairs , he knocked on their door.
Princess-who that knocking ?! Y'all better wait !
Chicken-it's Chicken Bitch !
Princess-ohh Chicken, get yo crazy ass In here !
Chicken laughed , halfway busting threw the door.
Chicken-Danmmmmmmm bitch , you look GOODTTT !
Domonique-thankssss Chickennnnn (blows a kiss)
Chicken plopped his ass on her bed , while playing on his phone.I was done getting ready , and Sophie beat my face , while Nikki did my hair.Princess and chicken was just playing and chatting in the back.They were finished.I smiled and glared at myself in the mirror.
Domonique-(gasps) omg I don't even recognize myself ..
Sophie -your beautiful without the makeup anyways
Nikki-do you like your hair boo ?
Domonique-I loveeee my hair , I'm obsessed ! Thank you all so much (Smiles&hugs Everyone)
Princess-awww you don't have to thank us (hugging her back)
Nikki-Let's take a few pics !
Domonique-yesssss !
Everyone huddled together to take group selfies.I took some individuals, quickly posting them on Instagram , which got 1,000s of likes in a few seconds.Everyone was wishing me a happy birthday online too.I felt so loved and special today.Well shit I should LOL.We heard QT yelling from downstairs "is my queen ready" ?! We all laughed.
Princess-(swings open the room door) she's coming ! She's coming !
Domonique-here I go , why do I feel nervous ?
Princess-gurl it's okay , we're gonna be right behind you , we got your back (Smiles)
Domonique smiled as they strutted down the steps , with her 3 inch custom made LV heels.Her hair 30 inches Brazilian straight frontal , and her makeup was  beautiful.Glittery eye makeup , peachy pink lip stick , and her skin was glittery and oiled down.QT smiled and bit his lip.
QT-wow (he whispers)
Domonique smiled at QT , both was face to faced.
QT-you look beautiful , gorgeous, I'm so proud to have you as my women (smiles)
Domonique-awww QT (blushes/hugs him)
This was my 21st , and it's about to be crazy.
Everyone had their phones out.I smiled at the cameras.QT had rented a professional camera man to record the whole thing.It was like a dream party.My cake was super huge , blue,pink and white frosting , drunk Bratz dolls was laying out the cake, now that was cute! The decorations was the same color as my cake.Balloons took over the room.Food and drinks was layed out everywhere.
Domonique-lemme guess Mario cooked all this ? (Smiles)
Mario-I sure did , wit a lil bit of help ..
Domonique-(laughs) well let's get lit y'all !!!
Everyone whooped and cheered.DJ cut the music on."Wobble up" by Chris Brown and Nicki Minaj played.Everyone danced and twerked.
Stephan-(laughs and grabs Princess ass cheeks/kisses her neck) so we good ? I'm sorry for all that , and I had to do a lot of thinking , I'm sorry you felt that way , I'm sorry I've been taking up for those girls , it won't happen again , and like you said your energy has to match my energy and that's what's gonna happen , I'm yo ride or die and I love you (kisses her neck)
Princess-(blushes) I accept your apology , and I love you too , now forget this sappy shit and let's dance ! (Twerks widly on him)
Everyone was grabbing their shot glasses , and bottles of Henny , Ciroc , Vodka , people were mixing their drinks with candy , like skittles and sour patch kids.People ate , danced , chatted, took pictures.The music was blasting.I was dancing on QT ,I twerked on him all wildly.I was throwing that ass back like it was nothing and he was grabbing and slapping my ass cheeks as I grinned.
QT-get it baby ! Danm all that ass in that dress !
Domonique-ayeeeeeeeee (laughs)
Sophie was twerking on DJ , Nikki was throwing that ass back on Mario.Everyone was mad lit.Chicken was throwing it back on Jake.Christina and Marissa was kissing on the table.Zaria was all up on Anthony.
Mario-I got the weeeeed !!
Everyone rolled up their blunts and begin to inhale and exhale.Chicken Brought out some Hookah sticks and people begin to smoke that too.The songs changed from 7 rings, Good form,booty,make it rain , circle,aye ladies , knuck if you buck,donk , fuck that nigga , act up , twerk and birthday bitch and many many more.I got on the table , twerking to birthday bitch , I held my bottle of Hennessy in my left hand and my blunt in the other , I was already drunk and high at the same time.Matter a fact everybody was, so anything can go down at this point.I was about to fall and stumble and QT caught me just in time.
QT-be careful (laughs hard) my queen drunk as fuck y'all !
Everyone laughed.
Stephan was laying on the floor drunk , while Princess twerks  and rides him , He just laughed.
Chicken was spilt twerking.
Chicken-imma stripperrr bitchesssssss !! You can't do it like meeeeeee
People was grubbing on the food like some hungry ass fat bitches, We had pizza , hot wings , fried chicken , Mac n cheese , ribs , potato salad , baked beans.Every mf thang.DJ was stuffing his mouth with chips , all the crumbs was trailing on the floor as he walked.It started to get a lil messy.Like messy , messy.These niggas and bitches was drunk and high as hell.
Domonique-are y'all having a goooooooodtttttt time?!
Princess-yasssss bitchhhhhh!!! (Inhaling her blunt)
Sophie-you already knowwwww !!! (Drinking a shot of henny)
Nikki-Helll yessss (exhaling her blunt)
Mario-Nikki you better throw that ass back!  (slapping her ass)
Sophie-I want some nachos !!!!!
DJ-You can suck my nachos if you like ?!
Sophie-(giggles) your so sweet !
Chicken and Jake ran in the bathroom to fuck.Zaria was puking in the trash, Anthony was holding her hair back.
Chicken-okay let's do it ; let's do it (pulling  up his shirt)
Jake-ooh I wanna fuck You so baddd (pilling down his jeans and underwear)
Chicken-your dick is so biggg , zanm zaddy ! (Bites his lips)
Jake-it's all for you (smirks)
Chicken-(pulls down his booty shorts) , I wasn't wearing any draws (laughs)
Jake-thats the way I like it
Both begin to kiss aggressively.Chicken sucked and slipped the shit outta Jakes dick.That nigga eyes was rolling in the back of his head.
Chicken-it's like a foot in my mouth !
Jake-(Moans) just keep sucking
Chicken finished sucking Jake , and Jake begin to suck Chickens dick , Chicken was moaning and going crazy.After that , Jake fucked him from the back.People can hear chicken screaming from the bathroom.Jake was tearing that ass up.
People was staggering throughout the floor.Stephan and Princess was eating some sour patch edibles.Chicken could barely walk after him and Jake came out that bathroom.
Chicken-my booty hole just got Murderd !!!
Jake-my knife is very sharp !!
Everyone laughed and continued to do their thing.
Nikki-I wanna fuck , Mario murder me ! Murder me now !!
Mario-You ain't gotta tell me twice! (Picks her up and runs upstairs in Domoniques room)
Domonique-Can I tell you a secret QT ?
QT-Yeah what's that ?
Domonique-that's the secret !! (Laughs) did you get the joke (laughs hard)
QT-OHHHHH (laughs hard)
Domonique-(falls over on the couch)
QT-oh shit ...
Mario and Nikki was upstairs gone to town upstairs, It took them about 2 seconds to get naked.Mario was hitting it from the back.
Nikki-yes Stab me ! Stab meeeeeeee!!!
Mario-I'm killing this shit ! My name should be Jason the way I'm murdering this shit !
Nikki-(Moans loud) FUCK !!!
Mario-(cums on her ass cheeks)
The music was still blasting downstairs, people were still dancing.
DJ-Issa car pulling up in yo driveway Domo !
QT-She's knocked out man(laughs)
Princess-who dat who dat !
DJ-omg (screams) it's a gang of people dressed up as clowns with guns n shit !!
Princess-what ?!
Stephan-what the fuck ?!
QT-oh hellllll naw !!!! Domonique (tries to wake her up)
Chicken-(pours a bottle of henny on her face) wake up bitch , it's a bunch of clowns in yo driveway !!!
Domonique-I'm up I'm up !!! Wait what did you say ?!
QT-it's a bunch of clowns in your driveway !!
Mario and Nikki headed downstairs.DJ cut the music off.Suddenly they heard banging noises saying "open up" and "open the door bitches" it sounded like the voices were disguised.
Princess-who the fuck ?!
Gun sound effects were being played and the people in the clown masks begin to break and shatter the windows , the glass shattered everywhere.Everyone begin to duck and scream.If you was drunk or high you definitely came back to your senses when you heard the gun shots and glass breaking.The door was being bust down by one of the people in the clown mask.They ran in and begin to scream and tear up all the birthday decorations, the balloons were being popped , the steamers were being cut.The food was being throwed at everyone.Thank goodness half of the cake was gone , but the rest they destroyed and threw at everyone.People screamed and ducked.
Domonique-OMG NO !! MY BDAY PARTY IS GETTING DESTROYED!!! (Begins to cry)
It was 6 people causing chaos.People were being pushed around.
Princess-WAIT A MIN , this is a prank , this is the revenge prank ...that Caroline and her bitches was probably planning ...
Nikki-So if it is Caroline and those bitches , then they lied about what they was gonna do the first time and this was the real prank !!! Omg !!!
Domonique-but why is it 6 people ?!
Stephan-hold up ...
The crazy Stephan was about to come out.He quickly pulled out a gun from his back , and aimed it at the clown masked people.They guns were fake , but Stephan's gun was real.They stopped in their tracks and quickly pulled off their masks.Yelling "wait and hold up"
Stephan-I WILL SHOOT THE FUCK OUTTA YALL !!! IDC BOUT YO GUNS !!!
The 6 people removed their masks.It was Caroline,Angel,Jennifer,Eric,Ariana and ...another guy name Bryce...
Sophie-BRYCE ?!
DJ-wait isn't that ?
Sophie cuts him off.
Sophie-that's my ex !
Stephan-WHY ARE YALL HERE ?! (Still aiming the gun at them)
Eric-it's just a prank ! It's just a prank ! Put the gun down !
Stephan-I ain't putting it down , until y'all clean this shit up !!
Domonique-How dare y'all come in and terrorize my birthday party like this , all this hard work my friends worked on is destroyed!!! HOW COULD YALL ?!
Caroline-BECAUSE YALL ATTACKED US AT DJS PARTY!!!
Princess-(Evilly glares at Jennifer) and look at this ole bitch wit them !
Angel-we been knew about yo lil switch up Nikki !
Nikki-IDC , I can't stand both of y'all , I got sick and tired of being mistreated and used by you two , y'all are nothing but evil , bitchy , MAN STEALING WHORES , I despise the ground y'all walk on , y'all are fake , conieveon , nothing but back stabbing BITCHES !!!!
Princess-TELL IT NIKKI !!!!!
Domonique-PREACH SIS !!
Nikki-and I finally found people that appreciates my presence, people I can be myself around , and I WEAR WHAT THE FUCK I WANNA WEAR , DESIGNER OR NOT , I ROCKS DAT SHIIT BITCHHHHH !!!
Sophie-AMEN !!!!!
Everyone clapped and cheered.
Caroline and Angel just stood speechless , they ain't know what to say.They stood embarrassed.
QT-NOW CLEAN THIS SHIT UP !!!
Eric-MAN FUCK YOU !!
QT ran up on Eric, attacking and beating the shit outta him.Domonique cheered him on.Stephan wasn't bout that peace shit anymore.He even jumped in and begin to beat his ass.Eric was getting jumped.Caroline and Angel tried to jump in.Both missed their swing and fell on their ass.The gun had fell on the floor and Princess grabbed the gun and shot at the wall.Everyone screamed and jumped.The fight stopped.Princess ain't wanna fight , she wanted to kill , Princess and her girls was gonna plot their revenge , and this time it's gonna be fatal.Those bitches cleaned up.Princess pulled Jennifer by the arm , she basically yanked that shit.Jeniffer yelped.Princess ain't say a word to her , she only glared at her like Satan would , and shoved her backwards.She frowned and looked back , she was shook, as she walked away to clean up.
(in the kitchen)
Sophie-Bryce how the hell did you get mixed up into this , how could you do this ?!
Bryce-I want you back baby
Sophie-after what you did to me , your insane (Frowns)
Bryce-I know you missed me (grins)
Sophie-I'll miss the dog shit on the bottom of my shoe before I miss you
Bryce-you don't mean that Sophie (tries to kiss her)
Sophie-dont you dare (push him away)
Bryce-what the hell does DJ has that I don't ? Huh ? (Frowns)
Sophie-Everything..he's surly not a cheater like you were (Frowns)
Bryce-(scoffs) this is not the last of me , we go to the same school remember...(chuckles)
Sophie-stay away from me , DJ will beat yo ass
DJ walks in.
DJ-AYE !! Get away from my gurl!! (Shoves him on the wall
Bryce-I ain't messing wit her man ! Get off me !
DJ-Stay away from her !
Bryce-or what ? (Grins)
DJ-I will kill you
Bryce-(siezes him)
DJ-(shoves him out the way)
Bryce-(walks away)
Sophie hugged DJ.
DJ-are you okay baby ?
Sophie-Yeah (Smiles)
Angel peeping around the corner.She Frowns and wonders off.They cleaned up and Stephan aimed the gun at them as they walked out.He was not playin with they ass.He slammed the door.Everyone took an Uber home.QT stayed over.He cuddled in the bed with Domonique.He kissed her neck , she moaned a little.She begin to cry.
QT-hey , hey , hey (kisses her neck) I know I know
Domonique-I was having so much fun , until that happened, how could they ruin my birthday party like this ?
QT-listen , their just miserable jealous people , that ain't have nothing else better to do , they wanna make other people life's miserable cuz their miserable.Fuck that ,I still had fun.and I enjoyed dancing with you.your so beautiful (Smiles)
Domonique-my makeup all smeared , I don't really feel to beautiful right now (laughs)
QT-your still beautiful and beautiful without makeup anyways (smacks her lips)
Domonique-you always have the right words to say(smiles)
QT-(smiles) watcha wanna do ?
Domonique-I just wanna lay on your chest all night (Grins)
QT-baby you can lay on me as long as you want (Smiles)
Domonique-(smiles/lays on him)
  ~SOPHIES POV
-Sophies dorm room
I was taking a shower.The warm water streamed down my  back.I  let the water fall on my face and hair.Suddenly I felt a presence behind me , DJ walked in the shower.He begin to kiss my neck slowly.I moaned in pleasure.
I begin to straddle DJs dick , i bounced on that thang like my life depended on it.He slapped my  ass cheeks , i moaned in pleasure.This was our first time fucking btw , and I finally got a taste of that big black chocolate dick of his.He bent me over and begin to hit it from the back.I moaned so loud.This nigga knew how to fuck.I thought I was gonna go crazy.Cuz his shit was huge , but i was big girl and took it like a porn star.
     ~STEPHANS DORM ROOM
Princess-Danm baby I loved the way you handled that shit today
Stephan-I had to protect my women you know (smirks)
Princess-I see that , (smirks/pulling up her dress)
Stephan-well I'm finna attack you , so ion who gon save you now (chuckles)
Princess-I don't want anybody to save me (giggles/biting her lip)
I fell backwards on the bed , opening my legs , Stephan hopped on top of me,kissing my neck.I moaned.
Princess-I love seeing the bad side of you (moans)
Stephan-I'm yo ride or die baby (sucking her tits)
Princess-(moans) what if I killed someone ? (unzipping his jeans)
Stephan-(glares at Princess/pulling up his shirt) I'll ask you why didn't you ask me to help (Smirks)
Princess-now that's the Stephan I like (smirks)
Stephan entered me , I gasped and moaned.He said fuck that slow stroke , he fucked me hard as hell.He had my lil ass yelling his name out.He had the best dick , PERIODT.We switched about 5 positions.We be making up shit too , .we  some freaks.Strawberries , whip cream , caramel and candy.Ion need to say no more.
~MONDAY
Sophie was chilling in her dorm room.DJ was gone.Sophie layed up in the bed , thinking about DJ.Suddenly their was a knock at the door.She threw on a robe and answered the door.Bryce was standing at the door with a big ass smirk on his face.
Sophie-what the hell are you doing here ? , you need to leave now !
Bryce-I wanna see you (grins)
Sophie-well I don't wanna see you (Frowns/closes the door in his face)
Bryce-Wait, wait , listen I'm sorry , I know i fucked up , but I can make it better ..
Sophie-I've moved on , you and me are history , I have a boyfriend , and I love him , now get the fuck away from my door before I report you for harassment and have you kicked out!
Bryce-(glares at Sophie) Fine (walks off)
Sophie-(smh/closes the door) Idiot (whispers)
~MARIOS POV
-Cheesecake Factory
      So I decided to take my babygurl on a lil date , because I love her and she's deserves the world.We sat down at the table.We sat face to face.She smiled at me and I grinned back.We ordered our food.
Nikki-babe that party was crazy , it was real lit until those fucking retards fucked it up
Mario-that shit was insane , like who the fuck destroys a birthday party ?
Nikki-people who got some serious issues ..Danm I woke up sick as dog this morning ..
Mario-same , whew , but I just wanted to say I loved the way you stood up for yourself to Caroline and Angel , I ain't even know all that was going on until last night
Nikki-Yeah , it's a lot that happened that nobody knew , but it's okay because friends come and go and sometime your gonna run into the fake ones
Mario-Yeah , I'm glad you Got yourself outta their bs , you've been inhaling their toxic energy for so long
Nikki-I know , but anyways fuck them , how are
You doing in your acting classes ? (Smiles)
Mario-it's going great , we have this group project  Friday , where we gotta make our own commercial about anything we want and present it to the class , I can't wait
Nikki-aww that sounds so fun (chuckles) , have you and your group decided what the commercial gonna be about ?
Mario-ugh , not yet , we're still deciding .
Nikki-I'm sure y'all will figure something out , and your like the most smartest and talented guy I know, you always figure stuff out  (smacks his lips)
Mario-awww (blushes) well I can say the same time about you too , how's your cosmetology classes doing ? (Smiles)
Nikki-(Smiles) good , really good , we have a hair show Saturday , I would love for you to comeee
Mario-I wouldn't miss it baby gurl (Smiles)
Nikki-(Smiles big)
Mario-love you (smacks her lips)
Nikki-love you more big head (chuckles)
Our food came and we begin to eat.
~TUESDAY
        Jennifer still had feelings for Stephan , and she wanted him so bad , she broke into Stephan's dorm room.She smiled and glanced all around at all of his things.She layed back on his bed , smelling the covers.She grinned from ear to ear.She begin to think about his naked body and she touched herself , as she imagined his big light skinned dick entering her wet good.She moaned as her thoughts increased in pleasure.She sat up , pulling down her underwear, she hid her wet underwear in his bed.She smirked , giggled and ran out.She looked around to make sure nobody saw her, and she quickly wonders off down the hall.
      Caroline was on her way to see Eric , she knocked on the door.
Eric was fucking Zaria.She was gone to down riding his dick.
Eric-oh shit , oh shit , hide in the closet , hide in the closet
Zaria(runs and hides in the closet)
Eric-(opens the door) hey baby (Smiles)
Caroline-oh don't you hey baby me ! (Frowns) where is she ?! (Looks around the room)
Eric-baby , what are you talking about ?
Caroline-stop calling me baby ,  I know you had another bitch in here ! (Runs towards the closet and swings the door open)
Zaria-(screams)
Caroline-I knew you had another bitch in here ! Oooh I knew I couldn't trust you , you are a dog !
Eric-I can't stick wit one girl , I can't , I'm sorry i just can't , you can't even be talking, you the biggest hoe anyways ...and take a hoe to know a hoe right ? (Laughs)
Caroline-you are dead to me Eric !
Eric-your pics ain't (Laughs)
Caroline-what are you talking about ?
Eric-(laughs)
Caroline-(hits his chest) Eric what the fuck are you talking about ?!
Eric-look (laughs/shoves his phone in her face of her nude pics)
Caroline-(gasps) omg how could you ?!
Eric-I ain't leak those pics (grins)
Caroline-yes you did !!! My phone was stolen and I've been lookin for it for the longest ...now where is my phone , ima tear this whole room upside down if don't give me my phone back !!
Eric-I didn't steal your phone , nor leaked your nude photos !!!
Caroline-your the only one I sent them too !!! Who else did you send them too ?!
Eric-Nobody !! I promise !!! Somebody else may have stolen your phone !!!
Caroline-omg , this cant be happening!!!! Everyone has probably already seen it , omg I don't know what to do !!!
Zaria-well it wasn't Eric ...who else would do that ?
Caroline-your not allowed to talk to me !
Zaria-(sucks her teeth) slut ! Im happy your nudes got leaked !
Caroline-I will rip your eye balls out !
Zaria-do it , I double dog dare ya !
Eric-stop !! Caroline, I'll help you find your phone and figure out who leaked your photos ..ok ?
Caroline-no , I don't need your help ! I'll figure it out on my own !!! FUCK BOTH OF YOU (runs out)
Caroline stormed madly threw the campus , everyone stared at her and laughed,as they looked at their phones.Caroline marched her ass in Dean Winters office.
Caroline-somebody stole my phone and leaked my nudes !! Help !!
Dean Winters-you should have never sent nude pics in the first place...(sipping a blueberry sulshie)
Caroline-ugh !
Dean Winters-where was the last place you seen your phone ?
Caroline-uhhhh idk ...oh wait , in the library I think ...
Dean Winters-well start their and continue to trace Your steps (tossing a sour gummy worm in her mouth)
Caroline-what am I gonna do about the leaked photos ? (Frowns)
Dean Winters-Nothing..just take this as a lesson learned (Smirks)
Caroline-(Frowns/runs out)
I ran to the library , I looked all around the place.Everyone still laughing and glaring at me , all I can hear is whispers and laughter.
Caroline-oh fuck y'all !
People continued to laugh.I looked like a chicken wit its head cut off , trying to find my phone.I looked under the tables , on the tables.Shit I even looked in the book shelves.Sometimes you misplace yo shit in the weirdest places.I felt a tap on my shoulder.It was Angel, I jumped.
Angel-omg your nudes are leaked gurl !
Caroline-sdfu ..I know ,keep your voice down
Angel-the whole school knows anyways ..
Caroline-so what ..I'm so embarrassed, this is so humiliating, why is this happening?! (Begins to cry)
Domonique was on the other side of the book shelf , smirking.She reaches into her pocket , grabbing a device ..it was Caroline's Phone.Domonique begin to go threw her messages , she screen shotted them all , and begin to post them all over Instagram.Everyones phones begin to chime , people begin to read the messages and gasps.Caroline frowned , looking at everyone.
Caroline-omg why is everyone getting notifications?
Angel phone chimed , she checked her notifications , she clicked it.
Angel-(gasps) omg ...
Caroline-what ?! What do you see ?!
Angel-(shows Caroline)
It was screen shots of her text messages of all the guys in the school she's been sexting and even screen shots of her browser history which was loads and loads of Lesbian porn..
Angel-I thought you was straight Caroline...
Caroline-(begins to cry) omg I was curious okay and I might be bi sexual , , who cares !! That's my business, that's my life , somebody is trying to ruin my life ; my reputation!!! (Sobs)
Angel-it's gonna be okay , it had to be Eric
Caroline-no , it's not him , I asked him about him but he denied , he seem so sure of it ..
Angel-oh wow ...well who do you think stole your phone ?
Caroline-anybody could have , Ive been a bitch to a lot of people ..(gasps) NIKKI ! NIKKI STOLE MY PHONE
Angel-omg YES , how come we didn't think of that earlier ?!
We marched our way to Nikki's dorm room.Nikki and Mario was in the middle of fucking.Me and Angel both banged on the door nonstop.
Nikki-omg what the hell !
Mario-Danm is that the cops ?!
Nikki-HOLD ON !!
Nikki answers the door, I pushed her.
Nikki-what are you doing ?!
Caroline-where is it?!
Nikki-where's what ?! (Frowns)
Caroline-don't play dumb wit me bitch , I know your the one that stole my phone , you've been leaking all my private pics and messages !!
Nikki-I ain't steal your phone !!!
Mario-She's been wit me the whole FUCKIN TIME NOW GET THE FUCK OUT !!!
Angel-SHUT THE FUCK UP MARIO !
Nikki-don't talk to him like that !
Mario-bitch ain't nobody scared of you what the fuck ! Now like I said said get the fuck gone , ain't nobody stole yo shit , integrating ass bitch !
Caroline-If I find out your behind this shit , you ain't never gonna see the light of day again !! And we're gonna tear this stanken dirty room apart !!
Mario-your gonna have to go threw me first (grabs and cocks his guns)
Caroline-(gasps) oh shit...
Angel-okay okay were leaving ...
Nikki-now fuck off , before my nigga blow y'all head off , cuz y'all bitches ain't finna accuse me of something I ain't do
Mario-(cocking his gun/glares at Caroline and Angel)
Caroline and Angel backed up from the door.Mario slammed the door in their faces.Caroline and Angel quickly hurried away from the door.Nikki and Mario laughed.
Mario-They thank because we lil ass people we ain't capable of fucking a bitch up
Nikki-they had us all the way fucked Up
Mario-hell yeah (smacks her lips)
~PRINCESS POV
After sec hour , I knocked on Stephan's door , he came to the door with his towel wrapped around him , he smirked at me.I smiled and walked in.I sat my Gucci bag down , slipping off my MK pumps.
Stephan-I'm finna hit the shower , I just got back from the gym , whew I'm tired (chuckles)
Princess-You tired or tired tired?  (taking my top and bra off)
Stephan-(hops in the shower/smirks) jus tired (chuckles)
Princess-so at the party when you said you been thinking about our relationship..what you were thinking about ?
Stephan-how to better our relationship , you know to be a better boyfriend for you ..to make you happy ..
Princess-aww well I was doing some thinking too ..I'm trying to work on controlling my anger , you know I had to think about what you were telling me , and the only thing that makes me mad is when you take up for another bitch
Stephan-I was thinking about that too and i won't do that anymore , I'm sorry baby gurl (Washing his dick)
Princess-it's okay baby , I'll be butt ass naked in the bed before you come out (pulls the cover out/sees the red thongs in the bed)
I screamed to the top of my lungs and instantly begin to gagged.Stephan ran out like dash from the incredibles , he said fuck wrapping a towel around, but he almost slipped down and bust his ass tryna run to me.
Stephan-omg what the fuck are you okay ?!
Princess-what is that in your bed ?!!!!!!!!!
Stephan-Wait what ?! What the fuck is in my bed ?! Do we need to run?!
Princess-ITS SOMEBODIES NASTY STANKEN DRAWS IN YO BED !!!!!!
Stephan-WAIT WHAT ?! Ion how that got that , what the fuck !!!
Princess-I can't believe this ?!
Stephan-baby please you have to believe me , you know me , you know I would never cheat on you , somebody must have broke into my room and put that their!!! Plz believe me !!
Princess-(glares at him) I seen you clapping for Jennifer when she won at the Pageant!!
Stephan-so what the hell does that has do with anything?!
Princess-are you cheating on me with that white bitch ?!!!!!
Stephan-I only clapped for her to be nice , that's it ! And NO IAM NOT , WTF , I told you I would never cheat on you , you have to believe me , you have to trust me on this okay ?! Do you believe me (holds Princess shoulder)
Princess-(glares at him) I believe you (hugs him) but who stank draws is that ?! Your gonna have to burn the sheets !!
Stephan-it has to be Jennifer's ...
Princess-and how do you know that ?!
Stephan-didn't you say she had a crush on me ?!
Princess-yeah ...theirs only one to find out that those underwear are hers...
Stephan-what should we do ?
Princess-invite her over here , I'll hide in the closet
Stephan-okay gotcha
Stephan messaged Jennifer on Instagram, she was on her way.She knocked on the door with a smirk.
Stephan answered it.
Jennifer-you finally came around (Smirks) ...did you like my little surprise I left you in your bed , they were nice and wet just for you (rubs his abs)
My heart begin to race , my skin felt weak and hot.
Stephan-um I think this was a mistake .,,I'm actually feeling sick to stomach all of a sudden ...(pretends to
Gag)
Jennifer-um , should I leave ? Are you okay ?
Stephan-I think I'm coming down with the stomach flu (holding his stomach)
Jennifer-uhh ; imma just go ,.i hope you feel better...,imma just take my underwear while I'm at it (grabs them)
Jennifer quickly headed out.
Stephan-she's gone !
Princess-and now we know who nasty shits that was
Stephan-lemme burn these sheets right quick
Princess-plz do !
    Chicken , Domonique and Sophie was hanging out at the park eating and smoking weed.
Sophie-yo that's what Caroline gets (laughs)
Chicken-all her business is let out to the world and theirs nothing she can do about it (Laughs)
Domonique-it's fun hacking into an enemies phone
Chicken-and what goes on the Internet stays on the Internet
Domonique-PERIODT
Sophie-WORDD
Chicken-and Sophie what did you have planned for Angel ?
Sophie-oh you will see ..,,(Smirks)
Domonique-after what they did to my party, they deserve anything right about now
Chicken-fuck yes !
~THAT NIGHT 10pm
Jennifer was sound asleep in her dorm room.Her room mate Tamara was out at a party.Jennifer stripped butt naked to take a shower.She cut the shower on , hopping into the shower.The warm water poured down on her face.Suddenly she heard a creaking noise.She jumped and frowned.
Jennifer-Tamera you back ?!
Their was no answer.
She continued to shower, she heard a slight thump.
She jumped again,
Jennifer-TAMERA ?!
Still no answer.
Jennifer-what the hell (Frowns/washing her hair)
Somebody with a black hoodie,black jeans,black boots and black leather gloves, slowly creeped into the bathroom, Jennifer ain't hear nobody come in , because of the sound of the shower running.She continued to wash her hair.
Jennifer-Tamera ?!
Still no answer.
Suddenly she saw a shadow black figure threw the shower curtains , Jennifer Frowned
Jennifer-Tamera what are you ..,(slowly opens the curtains)
Before she could finish her sentence , she was being stabbed and gutted to death by a huge butcher knife , she gasped , coughing up blood , she couldn't even let out a scream.The knife was being severely jugged in her guts , you can hear her flesh ripping apart , blood splattered everywhere.The person removed their hoodie...Princess and Jennifer was face to face.Jennifer thought satan was standing in front of her.
Jennifer-Prin....(takes her last breath)
Princess-I always win (whispers)
She slowly died.
Princess snatched the butcher knife out her gut , her flesh oozed and ripped.Princess quickly cleaned the knife off with the bottle of bleach she brought with her.She also snatched the big crown and ran out.Princess was so swift and quick wit her shit.Nobody had seen her go in or out.Tamera stayed at her friend dorm room that night , so she ain't go back to her own dorm room until the morning.
~PRINCESS POV
-Pageant Competition
     Today was another pageant competition, Sometimes we have them during the week too.I strutted out on the stage , the light beaming in my face.My fans , family and friends cheered for me.Caroline wasn't their , she was too embarrassed to show her face.I stood like the confident bad bitch.The 1st , 2nd and 3rd place winners were being called.
       Tamera took out her key in her pocket and headed inside her dorm room.She was halfway drunk , she staggered inside.
Tamera-omg Jennifer it was so lit , you should have been their ! (Falls on her bed) ..Jennifer where you at ?! (Laughs)
         Mr Fallon-in 3rd place Sophie Thomas !!!!
Sophie Smiled and strutted towards the Stage.Everyone clapped and cheered.Her fans screamed her name, as they waved posters in the air.She noticed Bryce in the audience glaring and smirking at her.She tried to ignore him, but his stare was so uncomfortable.She swallowed,trying to smile , she received her little crown , flowers and her picture was being taken.
Mr Fallon-in 2nd place ....Domonique Lovett !!!
Everyone clapped and cheered.Her fans roared with cheer as they screamed her name.
DJ-YEAHHHHHH !!! GO BABYGURL !!!!
Domonique smiled and laughed , blowing a kiss to
DJ , Angel seen it and rolled her eyes on the sly.Dominique received her little crown,flowers and her picture was took.
Mr Fallon-AND ....the Miss L.A of the 2019' Beauty pageant winner is ...,PRINCESS JOY !!!!
Everyone roared wit cheer and applause.Princess fans stomped and rooted.The building felt like a earthquake.Stephan rooted and whistled,
Stephan-HELL YEAH !!!!!! DATS MY WOMEN !!!
Queen-YESSSSSSS !!! THATS MY SIS !!
Debbie was backstage, she cheered and smiled at her  daughter.Princess looked her away.I received my big beautiful golden crown , big bouquet of roses, and my picture was taken.Tears fell from my face.My title was back and will remain.I smiled at the audience.Everyone yelling my name.I felt so loved.Im Princess, the baddest bitch , I'm the Princess of L.A and I always win...
         Tamera-gurl is you in the bathroom ?!
Tamera staggered her way into the bathroom, she screamed and gasped.All she seen was Jennifer's dead butchered body slumped over on the floor.Blood covered the walls and floors....it was literally a blood bath.