••3••

November 20
♣vic♣

        I was walking around Nashville before the show and from across the street i  a saw a young girl running from someone crying . She ran into a huge building, as a slowly approached the building I realized it was an orphanage. I called the number on the building and told the woman on the phone i wanted to look into adopting a child. I already knew witch one. I ran as fast as i coukd back to the venue, Jaime was the only one there"Jaime, come with me, weare going to adopt someone!"                                "What the hell Vic, We are on tour, Why do you suddenly want a kid! I thought you hated babies!?" "Who said it was a baby?" I told all of the boys to meet me at the ophanage for a suprise.

         All of the boys arrived on time and we walked in together. The room was large and filled with kids. it had a huge round carpet and two couches which we sat on. I didnt see the girl from earlier anywhere just a bunch of toddlers. I heard someone playing and singing some Blink 182 song, whoever they were they were really good. A bunch of toddlers were climbing all over Jaime, he looked somewhat uncomfortable but he was still lauging.                                                                                            About 20 minutes later i saw the girl from earlier walk in. i got the boys attention and nodded towards her. Mike sent me a smirk and i glared at him. When she looked towards us her eyes lit up then she adjusted her shirt and sank into the corner of the room holding her guitar beside her legs.

♠elliot♠

I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw Pierce the Veil sitting on those ugly floral couches. Kids were either scared of them or interested. Right now Mrs. Smalls was introducing all of the kids, when she skipped me (as usual) Vic pointed to me and said "what about her?". Mrs. Smalls looks nervously back at him.

        " Oh Elliot, are you sure you want her, why wouldn't you want a smaller kid like Eli?" She held up a small boy who started giggling, it was annoying me.

♣vic♣

        This lady is getting annoying. She wants me to have small kids I want Elliot. After she tried throwing

Every single little kid at me I was over it. I pulled her aside and whispered,

        "Um, Mrs. Smalls, I'd like to speak to Elliot only."  She hesitated but asked everyone to leave except for Elliot. Elliot looked at her, then to us the stood and sat in the middle of the area rug. She started asking Mrs. Smalls for her files. something about when they find out they wont want me.   

This is gonna be interesting