Chapter 8

Steve's POV

As I trained I tried to do my best to show Molly. I looked up the window and saw her smiling as she watched, giving me a little extra fight, it made me strong. After she and Mavis died I lost everything to fight for but, now that she's back, I'll do anything to keep her with me. When the room turned back to the dark plain room Molly came running in the room.

"That was awesome," she said.

"Thanks, baby girl. How about you, me, and Nat go get some lunch?" I asked placing my arm about her shoulders giving her a squeeze.

"Sounds good to me," Nat said.

"Let's go then," she said.

I put my arm out and she wrapped hers around and we walked to the lunch room.

After lunch

Molly's POV

That was probably the best lunch ever! All of the Avengers and SHIELD agents were in that one room. I got to sit next to my dad and Maria Hill. Dad had to do more training after we ate. I watched as he, Nat, Tony, Clint, and Bruce all trained. It was awesome! The guy who was doing the controls for the room let me help. I almost killed Clint, but he was fine the shot missed. So after that, he didn't really let me help, like at all. After he was done we went back to the apartment.

"Wait, did you really shoot that gun at Clint?" dad laughed.

"It was an accident, he didn't tell me how to aim it," I said.

He just laughed.

"Well at least he didn't actually get hit," he said.

"Yep. What are we doing tonight," I asked.

"Whatever you want," he said.

"Ok. Let's watch a movie," I said.

"Sure," he said.

I grabbed a movie and joined him on the couch.